• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Ards test

neo

Not rumours, driven it and so has this years championship winner....my son.

Yes need to wait for the official launch, but only trying to give Moo options.............. :durr:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Mark Stanton

• conibear

• neo

must say was very impressed with the car as well,drove very well.

nice bit of kit and does what it says on the tin,lets you concentrate on racing not so much what the cars going to do next,and it was very forgiving if you took the P**s..iykwim

cheers

barney

Not rumours, driven it and so has this years championship winner....my son.

Yes need to wait for the official launch, but only trying to give Moo options..............

Surely then you should appreciate the correct way to make such announcements at the proper time by the proper people  :D  ;)  ;)

I've driven it as well but I am waiting for details about price/championship status etc

Glad those that drove it were impresed, would be very good to get more on the grid..... :cool:

Sorry Mark, don't see your problem, it's not exactly top secret is it?

Sorry Mark, don't see your problem, it's not exactly top secret is it?

No never said it was top secret, simply that perhaps it would be prudent to allow the correct and proper announcements to be made by those that need to make them with all the details, specifcations and regulations  :)  ;)

Westfield Sportscars will be making an official announcement first to our customers, then the media at the Front end of December 2007.  

The specification of the car has still not been finalised and there is still final testing to be done.  The finaling testing will be completed at the end of this month with some independant engineers and drivers.  

We have already conducted over 25 hours of race testing (equivalent of 75 races) and we will continue until this amount is near 50 hours (equivalent of 150 races).

Those people that have seen the car and driven it were driving a setup of a car that was in development.  We were extremely grateful to all those that have driven it and the feedback has been excellent

If you telephone the factory and gather information from the team you will find that the car specification is not finalised.  We will accept deposits at this time, but, we will not build the car for you until the specification and testing has been finalised

maybe Mr stanton would be better taking a slightly less than high and mighty stance sometimes .

Its not a dig but its happened in the past , left forms leak information in the way it was done earlier in the thread , as it looked to me more like a helpfull suggestion more than an "i have a secret" and then along came the top man to confirm the story .

Its one of the great things about about the internet , and people with new things often generate more interest by letting people talk about them before an offical announcement confirming details is releasesd ...... speculation is often the best free marketing a company can have

don't knock it unless its liabelous.

Harv

Far from being "high and mighty" - you are not aware of conversations elsewhere with others which are in confidence when requested - My point was to let announcements be made by those that need to make when they are ready to be made.

"Leaks" are not the style or manner of the current WSC Ltd management.

it was obvious quite a few had driven it , and what i was trying to say is that unless those drivers were asked to sign a non disclosure it was public knowlage and was offered as useful information .

And i didn't see rotax770 making an anouncement .... you see sometimes you jump on things that really have no need to be jumped on ...... just take a look for a little further back.

• 2 months later...
well ards test date now booked  :0  :0  Ive been watching the dvd that comes with the race starter pack and if thats what the questions are on  am I right in thinking other than the flags the rest is common sense  ???  :suspect:  :durr:

just a quickie, the questions on the flags, are there only 12 flags  to learn (the ones in the blue book)  :suspect:  ???  ???

Yes, although differences are possible during transitional changes. But if you know what's in the blue book (specific to racing) your be fine ;)  If there are differences the tutor on the day would advise ;)