• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Karting

cast iron

Boing again.

All sorted for this now, keep an eye out for 2 Blokes in a Blue astra.  Plate ends NER...

We'll be the ones looking slightly lost at being away from the rural areas and close to a big city! :p:D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cast iron

• slippy

• Andrew

• JeffC

Crackin' event as always.. :cool:  :cool:  But before anyone says I need to get my eyes tested,  :suspect:  :suspect:  I already did, yesterday!! ..just I haven't got me new goggles yet... :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: stupid flag........ :D  :D  

Pilot Pete & I both believe we need a new flag, the oi oi flag (Blue with little fishes on it)  to be randomly waved at drivers called Mike Ketley who, on two separate occasions, managed to scatter tyres in front of both of us! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

at least i came in when they blacked flagged me ;)

well, so did I. Just that my black flag had a bit if white in it too! b*******ation!  :down:  :down:  Roll on another one! :)  :)  :)

Roll on another one! :)  :)  :)

our lass is thinking the same, but in a revenge type of way, carnt belive the captain and pilot joined forces just to get her off the track......its not her fault ye colour blind and carnt read flags! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p

Was a quiet one for me, my kart was a crap down the straight, but seemed to have a brand new set of slicks as it handled brilliantly.

oioi scoring a strike at the tyre wall was very entertaining :D .

Arms feel ok aswell, legs a bit knackered, but that could be more to do with the rodeo bull ride in Bishop last night :laugh: .

Arms feel ok aswell, legs a bit knackered, but that could be more to do with the rodeo bull ride in Bishop last night :laugh: .

Is that what they are calling in Bishop these days ;)

Hi

Cracking do on Friday. Thanks to Mark for organising, keep me on the list for the next one.

Does anyone have the photos, I had a brief look but had to rush off.

Rik

Thanks to everyone who showed up - great venu as proved by folk travelling from Leeds n Carlisle to attend - thanks again  :cool:  :t-up:

cheers Mark thanks for organising :)

be good if a few more locals come next time.  what about langbaugh for some variety?

piccies

Mind if I nick a couple of those piccies of me?!