• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cast iron

• slippy

• Andrew

• JeffC

Come on Jeff, your new trophy needs company!  :D  :D

Swiss remembers only too well you hobbling around for weeks when you got back ended  :oops:

Come on Jeff, your new trophy needs company!  :D  :D

Swiss remembers only too well you hobbling around for weeks when you got back ended  :oops:

Ah, but you being a legend, wouldn't make the same mistake I made! just get your wallet out and pass a few notes to lofty Ley this evening!  :D  :D

Deposits from

Me +1

Andrew and Pilot

OiOi - Full paid

Zosso - full paid

They can run with 5 luckily

Update Oi Oi has parted with his cash  :D  :D

I would love to re-commence battle with Junior Algar and Pugwash from last year but alas I'm chicken sorry skint  :laugh:  as fook this time of yesr crippler I seem to paying out for things left right AND ! centre

I would love to re-commence battle with Junior Algar and Pugwash from last year but alas I'm chicken sorry skint  :laugh:  as fook this time of yesr crippler I seem to paying out for things left right AND ! centre

cough cough,

Junio Algar lookalike,

cough cough

:D

cough cough,

Junio Algar lookalike,

cough cough

:D

Always be known as junior Algar to me and Funbob  ;)

and I thought you two would have made a fortune out of this!!    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

oh beware bad language  :oops:

Tut tut such language

with "swiss" and "teesside Tintin" you have some alias"s slipp  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect: