• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC at Stoneleigh 2007

Mark Stanton

Never had this before, never paid anything either, how strict will they be with it ?

There has always been a charge for camping  ;)  ;)  ;) and if anyone see's your tent or you say you're camping you will be charged. ;)  ;)

Hope you folks can understand what needs to be done  ;)  ;)

Yeah get the drift and have done it before, but what I am saying is, what about these silly badges, after the gates close to the public and late on into the evening will they have some jobsworth walking about that you may bump into when off to the bog that asks where your badge is and then chucks you out when you ain't got one ??

The camping gear fits nice and snug in a lockable bootbox  ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• stu999

• stewart pickles

Never had this before, never paid anything either, how strict will they be with it ?

There has always been a charge for camping  ;)  ;)  ;) and if anyone see's your tent or you say you're camping you will be charged. ;)  ;)

How the fook do I disguise the Swift as a kit car!

Kids will hide in the bog so thats £20.00 saved  :D

How the fook do I disguise the Swift as a kit car!

Kids will hide in the bog so thats £20.00 saved  :D

its a kit van mark ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Just turn up and head for the club stand as detailed on the map on Mark Stantons post further up.

will they have some jobsworth walking about that you may bump into when off to the bog that asks where your badge is and then chucks you out when you ain't got one ??

Gavin - if you're that worried see me in the showground, when you land and I'll sort you out with a badge that won't get you thrown out  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

bl**** weather looks like it's going to be typical British bank holiday ****e for sunday and Monday according to The Met office and BBC Weather  :bangshead:  :angry:

Think positive ya miserable scouser  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D who needs sunshine with all the warmth and friendliness of a WSCC marquee and club stand  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :D

bl**** weather looks like it's going to be typical British bank holiday ****e for sunday and Monday according to The Met office and BBC Weather  :bangshead:  :angry:

It just means you will be wet inside *and* outside :D

i can bring the Primera and fill the boot with stella :D

Oh we like you a lot already  :cool:  

You're IN :laugh:

Ha ha, stella always helps make new friends :D

How do I find you lot? Will there be a big sign saying Westfield owners camping here?

you will not need the map you'll hear us :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p

Please, please and pretty please could someone going down from the Yorkshire area give me a lift on Sunday morning? Just the one way ticket, got a ride back. If you can help please let me know. My number is 01274 562474. Cheers

Thanks all. All sorted now, got to call at Peterborough first so going to get the trian down. see you all Sunday.

I'm bringing some bits up in my tin top, do I have to park miles away or can I get into the show ground?

Jan,

To get a tin top on to the club stand, follow the signs for kit car parking. At the gate they will try to turn you a way, but tell them you have some equipment for the club stand. You will have to pay the full ticket price though.

Rob