• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC at Stoneleigh 2007

Mark Stanton

Where they not on the pump then?

They should have been.

I'll see if I can find them any idea what size they are?

:) There were two nuts, (one on each terminal) but there should be four - so that the 'eye' of the wiring can be tightened sufficiently to make a good contact.

You can just make them out on this pic... :t-up:

Wouldnt be a problem, except that they are a real strange thread size :down: The threads of the terminals on the pump are just slightly bigger than those used to secure computer multiplug sockets together, and appear to have a similar thread too :t-up:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• stu999

• stewart pickles

I'm bringing some bits up for someone so I going to be coming in my tin top.

I take it I have to pay to get in then, how much is it and what happens about camping if your in a normal car?

Just found this thread! dont know how i have missed it!!!!!

Never been to this show before, was thinking of just going down on the Monday but Camping sounds like fun :D I do the JAE most years and its the most fun ever :)

Can i join you lot :)

My westy is ot ready yet but it does mean i can bring the Primera and fill the boot with stella :D

Can i join you lot :)

Can you cartwheel naked  ???  :D

never done that before but i will try anything once :D:d

Anyone seen the Stoneleigh/ Show website where it says about the camping charge ???

Here it is;

Camping Admission Prices - Available in advance or on arrival at the Show.

(No credit card facilities available at the ticket kiosk. Credit/Debit card payments made in advance are subject to a 30p booking fee per transaction)

Kit Car Drivers: £5.00

Kit Car Passengers: £15.00

Non Kit Car Drivers & Passengers: £20.00 per person

Children under 12:  FREE

Each vehicle must display the appropriate camping vehicle permit and each person must be in possession of a camping badge (except children under 12)

Your camping badge allows camping in a tent, motorhome or caravan from 12 noon on Saturday 5th May until 12 noon on Tuesday 8th May. It also includes admission to the show on both Sunday and Monday, a FREE colour showguide and evening entertainment on Sunday 6th May. Toilet and shower facilities are available but there is no electrical hook up available. There are public bars and restaurants on site.

Never had this before, never paid anything either, how strict will they be with it ?

Never had this before, never paid anything either, how strict will they be with it ?

There has always been a charge for camping  ;)  ;)  ;) and if anyone see's your tent or you say you're camping you will be charged. ;)  ;)

Hope you folks can understand what needs to be done  ;)  ;)

i can bring the Primera and fill the boot with stella :D

Oh we like you a lot already  :cool:  

You're IN :laugh:

Ha ha, stella always helps make new friends :D

How do I find you lot? Will there be a big sign saying Westfield owners camping here?

Thinking of coming down the Saturday night, gonna be many people there?

Click here for location plan

Click here for location plan

a yes, i did see that, thanks. hope to meet most of yoou there :) i have lots of questions to ask :D

I will be going up from Kent on the Sunday (not camping tho', not allowed  :down: )

However, due to picking up a new bonnet from Westfield at the show (owing to an unfortunate leaving the clips off incident  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr: ), I will be going in the tin top.

If anyone needs something taken up (or brought back) from the Maidstone area, give me a shout.