• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• stu999

• stewart pickles

See you all there,

We'll be arriving in the Boogie Bus Saturday evening - will anyone else be joining us for warm up beers for Sundays Party!!!

Si & Michele

Dax & Xena

See you all there,

We'll be arriving in the Boogie Bus Saturday evening - will anyone else be joining us for warm up beers for Sundays Party!!!

Si & Michele

Dax & Xena

The Shropshire Stella Swiggers will be there in force :D

Hi all,

have been to Stoneleigh quite a few times but now being a proud owner will be taking my Westy and  thinking of camping. A few questions if anyone can answer....where do we pitch tents (by cars or in seperate area)? what goes on after Jo public leaves and the lights are turned off (any entertainment, beer on tap etc)? is there still food available at night or do i need to put my AGA and a few packs of bacon in passenger footwell?!!

???  ???  :durr:

Cheers.

Camping is within the large club area to one end away from Westfield parking area (within sight, but you don't want your tent run over do you)  :D  ;)

After dark, best not to ask too much detail suffice to say a few beers are drunk, some music gets played and everyone enjoys themselves.

Take your own supplies of beer and food and a camp stove/BBQ -  ;)  ;) Commercial outlets are around the showground, but cost a fortune and taste awful  ;)  :D

If I come for the "pre party" I'll never make it to Monday :laugh:  :p

See you all Sunday AM :cool:

BRING ON THE BIG PARTY :cool:  :cool:

bl**** lightweights... :D Dont forget your tartan rug :devil:

If I come for the "pre party" I'll never make it to Monday :laugh:  :p

See you all Sunday AM :cool:

BRING ON THE BIG PARTY :cool:  :cool:

wuss     :p  :p  :p

If it's as cold as last year, do you fancy beating your old bonfire record this year?

I believe I still have a copy of the grovelling apology letter to the JBA tuggers and show organisers wot I had to rite  :p  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :angry:  :D

:oops::suspect::blush:???:D

Give it a couple of years and we'll be able to do as we please. Well, they keep moving us further out, it won't be long before we're in the car park!

Do you reckon they are trying to tell us something...

:oops:

Yep they are actually  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  they don't have a stand large enough for us  :D  :D  :D the large stand in centre is always boggy and the other stands are just too small  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D