• Barry Ashcroft

• Chris.B

• Gooders

was the rack  extentions included ???

2 X RACK EXTENSIONS

Yes  :)

thanks john

think i need me eyes testing :D  : :D

john i also would like to know if you can use the shocker mounting brackets in the speed series. dont want to buy more new shocks. :bangshead:

unless there some cheap bulk buy nitrons going :t-up:

Pete,

The answer to that will require an email requesting clarification from the SSOT (ie - Mr Stanton)

John

2 X SHOCKER MOUNTING BRACKETS

So it is legal in the SS to have your shock mounts moved becasue the factory kit offers the parts to do it  ???  :suspect:

Hi smiler  :D

My interpretation of the regs is that the chasis side of the suspension mounts cant be changed, a clarification issued in 2005 said something along the lines of widetrack mods and hence wishbone shocker mounts could be different from factory option. :oops:

Assuming the fitting is a nut & bolt job, and no need for welding the shocker brackets, I too could be interested in this one  :t-up:

Assuming the fitting is a nut & bolt job, and no need for welding the shocker brackets, I too could be interested in this one  :t-up:

paul the ones i have seen from westfield are just bolt on

Great I'ts just that in Holly's list they are listed seperately, and I was thinking that maybe the upper mount which is welded to the chassis would need to be removed and the new one fitted iyswim  ???

Obviously the bottom one would be supplied welded to the bottom wishbone as it is with the std setup.

In that case where would the top one be fitted?

As has already been said piccies would be nice  :t-up:

Could someone confirm what the overall increase in width is compared to the standard wishbones? i.e. how much wider are they than standard?

Very tempted!  :t-up:

I am interested but would like the answers to the above questions already raised ie is it WSS legal for road going class, type of top adjuster and increase in width from standard  :D   ???

Stu