• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• sammy

• jak

• adhawkins

Rang parts dept just before xmas to enquire about tonneau cover. was told just specify when ordering it is for an RAC roll bar and it comes with necessary cut outs

however if a bulk buy is going to happen will wait for that.

Dave

however RAC with petty strut, high back drivers seat and half doors  :D  :D  :D might need measuring  :D  ;)

Throttle body upgrade for Zetecs would be of interest to those on carbs and single trottle body inlets. Perhaps a kit for the bodies/rail/Ecu and all the connections at the engine side of things, and a suplimentry one for swirl pots and high pressure pums and suitable tank?

Could also see if one of Webcons agents would want to come in on the deal for a discount on mapping to suit specific engine mods as well?

Just an idea.

Mark J

An indoor car cover/dust sheet that fits. I'm sure the current ones are very good but personally I view them as expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned earlier, shouldnt we be setting up a Poll to gauge interest and numbers, thus giving Westfield our interest and support?

Do you want me to set it up today?  ???  ???

It would need to be multiple polls, one for each item (if memory serves you can only vote for one item in a poll)

Andy

Just upgraded to VX power for the speed series after wrecking the pinto @ Harewood last year so very short of cash!

However my wish list for my narrow se includes:-

LSD for english axle

Front ARB

Alloy Hubs

Always interested in lowering costs if possible.

Thanks.