Bulk Purchasing

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

WSCC Members

Westfield have been meeting with a number of suppliers to discuss the forward order purchasing and would like to extend the purchasing arm through to the Owners Club and the Race Series.  This would essentially give you discount on what is currently offered from Westfield (Perk only for the owners club and race series)

Such options would include Wide Track, Webcon parts, tyres, merchandise etc.  Westfield would also be interested in discussing any other areas of bulk purchasing you maybe interested in.  As purchasing together enables further discounts that will benefit you.

Please can you email Chris Ball (chris.ball@westfield-sportscars.co.uk to discuss this further, or attach to this discussion what you would be interested in purchasing.

Kind Regards

Westfield

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• sammy

• jak

• adhawkins

Excellent idea Julian  :t-up:

A tonneau cover to suit my RAC roll bar with cross bracing and half doors please  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D don't mind what colour as long as its black  :D  :D  :D  ;)

I would have thought anything that's on a lot of owners' upgrade lists:

1. RAC roll bar

2. Aeroscreen

3. Brake calipers

4. LSD

5. Padded race seats

6. Anti-roll bars

I'm sure I could think of more, but you get the general idea :)

Andy

My shopping list for upgrades

Throttle bodies

Wide track

13" wheels probably "minilite" type

david

Only me for a tonneau that fits RAC bar with strut and half doors then  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down: