Westfield Devon club

Lloyd the ant

hi darrell

might do St Eval, I think they’ve changed the layout since the last time I did it?  definitely doing werrington though, will you be there?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jago

• Lloyd the ant

• Astraoid

• Darrell O'Neill

hi astroid that makes two of us i was sitting out side the front door with a pint watching the world go by. my westy decided to snap a suspension bracket so i walked over had a black jacket on .shall we try again ???? :oops:

hi astroid that makes two of us i was sitting out side the front door with a pint watching the world go by. my westy decided to snap a suspension bracket so i walked over had a black jacket on .shall we try again ???? :oops:

Ah I did see you - When Karlos turned up we took a look inside - you prob saw us nip in and come back out again.

Shame about the suspension mate - I was looking forward to seeing a Westy or two. Next time I'll PM you my number so we can sort things out properly.

My next couple of weekends might be a bit hectic because  I'm getting things ready for my kit to arrive, but I'm sure I can drag myself away from the garage for an hour or so. lol

hi saw you to not to worry i only live in colebrook  if you ant to pop over any time to see my westy give us a bell in the book under beer colebrook lane .ray  :t-up:

Ah I did see you - When Karlos turned up we took a look inside - you prob saw us nip in and come back out again.

Shame about the suspension mate - I was looking forward to seeing a Westy or two. Next time I'll PM you my number so we can sort things out properly.

My next couple of weekends might be a bit hectic because  I'm getting things ready for my kit to arrive, but I'm sure I can drag myself away from the garage for an hour or so. lol

So sorry guys. Was all preped to show, all i had to do was get a new alternator, fit it and i was there. Best laid plans hu :bangshead: . No one had one so i bought a new soldering iron,  stripped and fitted a new rectifier and hay presto it worked, but this was 2.45. I did drive in, but all had gone. I will for sure be at the next one