Westfield Devon club

Lloyd the ant

Slightly off topic I know but the cameras on the M5 are active this morning and the temp average speed signs are up. The lane markings have also been changed.

Best watch out. Another waste of our money, god knows what it all cost to put up but guess how they will get the money back!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jago

• Lloyd the ant

• Astraoid

• Darrell O'Neill

Mine's off the road for a cpl of weeks and in bits at the moment, you guys carry on and I'll catch up with you all when I'm up and running... :blush:

My preferred day is Sundays - mainly because the missus goes shopping on Saturdays leaving me all day to play in the garage (Never thought I'd appreciate Drake Circus quite so much!)

I suppose if Lord Louis doesn't mind me turning up covered in oil then I can drag myself away for an hour or so on a Saturday though.

hi plymouth based westys  would sun the 14th jan at the lord louise pub  for a meet be ok with every one and any one else who wants to turn up. please let me know cos i hate drinking by myself  ???  :laugh:

1300 on sounds okay to me. At the moment i have the rocker cover off hoping it will have its splash guard welded in by Friday. Then oil change and ready to go. :cool:

heres another exeter based westy doing trackdays, hillclimbs & sprints locally

You joining us at ST. Eval then this year Andy?