Cannock Chase

GlennB

Hey Chaps,

Not a bad evening.

8 Westies, 1 Lotus, 1 TVR and 2 Jags.

Nice to meet you all and next time it will be in the Westfield. Thanks to everyone who turned up. I had to leave early but look forward to our next meet.

I have some pics but not sure how to get them on the boardroom.

Glenn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlennB

• Pew

• Gooders

• Ravan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Jags?....... Didn't realise Prescot was there  :D Had a great time ourselves, glad that SWMBO isn't a nervous passenger! First time i've given the car some proper beans and loved every bit of it. Nice trip out and great route  :t-up: but shame we got seperated by learner / Sunday drivers!! Going back tomorrow to inspect my tyre marks left on the roundabouts on the way home. Nice to meet fellow owners & enthusiasts, will definately be up for another meet. Thanks to Glenn for organising  :t-up:  :t-up:

Mark & Al

:cool: had a great evening even though my westie wasn't with me. Thankyou to Doug for the trip out in his car and to Glenn for organising. Hope we can sort out another evening next month. Stu

Great to see that everyone enjoyed the evening and the route. Seems that last minute route preperation can pay off!

Doug thanks for the great blat home down the A5 back to Telford you'd gotta love it 12mile of straight(ish) road!!

More than happy to get together again perhaps the 6th August same time same place? (Glen not sure when you get back from Mexico (what a life eh!, Dallas, Mexico, Cannock), from the 11th I am away)

I may even do some "proper" planning of the route!

Happy driving!

(Glenn if you send me the pici's I will post)

Not back til the 8th August.

Another missed opportunity.....to get the new car on the road...assuming its here `!!!!!!

We should definately get back together - now we know peeps will turn up we can arrange once a month. Pew feel free to organise another meet - I will then sort something for the end of August.

Pics are on the way to your email.

Glenn

:t-up: Thanks for making me really welcome guys.It was my first meet and i really enjoyed it.Cheers paul for the blat.Still picking flies out my teeth !!Cheers stu for the mechanics number.It should be sorted this week.See you all at the next one,should be in mine then.

Mark

The 6th Aug sounds OK to me if every one else is good for same date. Sorry to hear you will still be away Glenn (its a hard life having to see the world in the sun) only joking hee hee.

Glad i could be of help Mark with the mechanic's number, I'm sure hell soon have you back on the road.

Cheers stuart

Hi Chaps

What great evening great run out Deano :D  :D only kidding mate best of luck with the repair

Love to get together again 6th August sounds good to me.

Two outtings in 1 week Shropshire Mid Wales Meeting on the Thursday 3rd August

Thanks to Glenn for sorting out the arrangments.

Gooders

Just like to say we also had a good evening even though we don't have a westy at the moment just the chim!

Thanks to all who were involved with orgainsing it. we shall probably be able to make the 6th.  

I am now thinking of swapping/ part ex the chim against a westy until I can start building another myself.

David & Jo

Mark, no problem, hope the flies tasted good!

Always hard to forget when you wear a helmet and the passenger isn't. Will try and drive slower next time.... not! :D

Good Pics roll on the 6th August :devil:  :devil:

Hows the new Westy Glen that also looked  :cool:

See you all in a week or two

Rich

Gooders

thanks for a great night out   :D

stuart, more than welcome , glad you enjoyed the ride, now you know the meaning of a true Westfield, Aero screen,    :devil:

Pew, what a blast home, still grinning now, wish i could  do12 miles that quick every day  :D

hope to join in the next blat, but will be away in August, not back till 9th, :(

have fun :angry:

Gooders I know you have seen this already @ the factory. But Glenn has finally took delivery of his Westie...

:cool:  :cool:  :love:  :love::cool:  :cool:

Glen1.gif

Glen2.gif

Glen3.gif

Glen4.gif