Cannock Chase

GlennB

Sedsy's from Rugeley too.

Why don't you take a trip over to the Sun Inn at Romsley, near Halesowen for the Black Country Meet.  It's held on the second sunday of the month at 7.30pm   Seems to be picking up again now, we had 10 Westfields there last meeting.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlennB

• Pew

• Gooders

• Ravan

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you take a trip over to the Sun Inn at Romsley, near Halesowen for the Black Country Meet.  It's held on the second sunday of the month at 7.30pm   Seems to be picking up again now, we had 10 Westfields there last meeting.

You took the words right out of my mouth Neil  :D

Was just about to say that.......and then one of the kids decided to throw up in bed  :(  :( so I had to go and change the sheets!

But yes take a trip over to The Sun..........Dean & I wont be at the next 2 meets though, as we are at Le Mans Classic for the July meet, and in sunny Spain for the August one!  :cool:

Yes it was good to see a few more at the last meet.......there's life in the old area yet!!!!!! :p  :p  :p

If anyone is interested (and I know there is a few) Pew and I are planning to meet up on Sunday 16th July at the Spreadeagle which is on the A449 / A5 interchange at Gailey. We will aim to meet at 7 for 730, followed by a short run out and then return for a drink and home.

Westie or otherwise is fine.

Note : this is not an area meet.

On a personal level, I hope to get to one of the area meetings soon (perhaps this is the cannock branch !)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I thought that this topic needed moving from page 4 to page 1 as it sounds interesting.

Gooders

Hi all

Jo & I are intending to be there but it willl have to be in the TVR.

David

WE used to have a south staffs area meet at the spread eagle in the early 90's,

disbanded through lack of interest,  :bangshead:

sounds like there are alot of westies in the area now :t-up:

Just heard from the factory that Im not getting my Westie until Friday 26th so I will be in the Jag.

Im hoping someone will take pitty on me if we go out for a run....

Glenn

Baby sitter sorted so that the parrot can come as well! Is the meet definately still on (and at 7:00)? Not sure how long we will be there as going on holiday the next day. Looking forward to meeting you all,

Mark & Alison.

yep count me in too.Only had my westfeild a month and broke it allready.will come in the tin top though.Only in wednesbury so not far away.What time you guys meeting?

Good God there sounds like there will be about 50 Westys i think its a 7.00pm meet at the Spread Eagle.

Sounds good

See you all Sunday

Gooders

Can't make it myself  :(

But will email All the members on the Shropshire & Mid Wales WSCC List to see if any are up for it....

Gooders will tell them to contact you for meet-up details  :p   :p

Hope you All have a good night, sounds like they'll be a few there   :cool:   :devil:

Will be there and I will make sure I have a spare seat. If you have a helmet bring it along if not a pair of shades... flies hurt at 60mph+

We should have a good turn out!

Heres to Sunday evening... if anyone has ideas for a route bring it along!

Pew (aka Paul)

Good night out, cheers lads, although i had to miss out on the run out so i was forced to stop at the pub and drink more beer  :D  :p  :D  :cool:

See you all next month if its gonna happen again  ???  ???