• GlennB

• Pew

• Gooders

• Ravan

Top Posters In This Topic

Sedsy - you are always up for a beer :p  :p  :p  :p

I'm not far away either, just over in Uttoxeter

Burton on Trent  --  so not that far.

Being a pervert, I have a Striker  --  but am a WSCC member.

I go (only occasionally I admit) to the Derby/Notts meets at Shardlow.

Hi I am in Telford and i attend the Shropshire and mid wales meetings most months with the exception of tonights as i am off on the coast2coast tomorrow and i did not want to risk damage to my car. I would be interested in meeting up with you guys at the Spread Eagle as the run down the A5 is  :love: . I pass there alot as i ride my mountain bike on the chase most weeks

Hope to see you soon either Cannock way or Shrewsbury.

Gooders

(Rich)

I attended the Shropshire meet last night and a great event is was too, with 15 cars turning up and a great run out to Craven Arms.

When GlennB gets back from sunny climbs we get a date pencilled in for a get together.

Paul

Hi chaps,

Im back from Cyprus this evening after a 20 hour delay.

Pew and I will suggest a weekend date within the next 4 to 6 weeks. Give me a couple of days to get back into the swing......

Glenn

Ay up GlennB,

I'm over in uttoxeter too...although my westy is still in bits so I'm limited to drinking/building only...

P.

Sorry I havent suggested a date yet.

Im in Dallas with work and didnt know I was heading there until late last week. I will work something out at the weekend.

Glenn

Hi Chaps

Has the Cannock chase meet up gone a bit off the boil, why don't you lads come along to the Shropshire and Mid Wales Meeting on the first thursday of July which i think is the 6th July just the other side of Shrewsbury, as Jos says the run down the A5 is pretty    :love:  :love:  this time of year and you could pick me up on the way past Shifnal.

Hope to see you all soon

Gooders

Pew and I hav just been agreeing a date. Ive been in Dallas and he has been busy at work.

We had agreed on the 9th July at the Spread Eagle But thats the night of the world cup final so I am suggesting the 16th July early evening.

Glenn