Croft Sprint

cast iron

Emma

Welcome to the BEC club and get your entries in. If you dont drive the circuits you wont know how good you are and it puts the pressure on that "I have seen the light" partner of yours! :devil:

Didn't hear much about vauxhall engines on Monday did we? :D

nope terry the vx is history but the honda may have a short life too did i tel u bout the 1.4 kwacks bhp :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• davidgh

• funbobby

• cast iron

Emma

Welcome to the BEC club and get your entries in. If you dont drive the circuits you wont know how good you are and it puts the pressure on that "I have seen the light" partner of yours! :devil:

Didn't hear much about vauxhall engines on Monday did we? :D

nope terry the vx is history but the honda may have a short life too did i tel u bout the 1.4 kwacks bhp :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Are you planning on playing in 'F' then Stu ???

mr graham i am a bit of a vx fan but it was 14 seconds slower than the 893 blade in the same car so sorry im not any more :p:p:p

thats if you can trust the times  :devil:  :devil:

Tommo

Before you start avin a go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen my spare timing strut anywhere ???

It's on the front of me car m8. Good job you didn't give me your *best* spare :D

JT

I was already being timed before I even moved. Looked at my data logger and timing was 4 secs to high.

Oh jeeez Nick .................. that's an awful situation. Folks need to be informed at DDMC, MSA and Brit Sprint Champ - hope it can all be addressed for future events and not be repeated  :down:  :down:  :down:

In reply to Bob top letter but it was the Alto digital Sprint not Auto ???

In summary It looks like no one recieved a faster time but people may have recieved a slower time? :(

I personally (SorryTrev) counted to 10 when the light went green as I didn't want to catch Pat dropping off his mail again :p . So if the beam was being triggered early it certainly wasnt happening on my runs. As I said a friend was watching the clock and the first 2 practice runs and first timed were printed as per the clock - on the last run the clock said 94.6 and the print out said 96.5. Im not complaining its not worth it as there are bigger fish for me to fry - Ruddy Omex :angry:

I was already being timed before I even moved. Looked at my data logger and timing was 4 secs to high.

Oh jeeez Nick .................. that's an awful situation. Folks need to be informed at DDMC, MSA and Brit Sprint Champ - hope it can all be addressed for future events and not be repeated  :down:  :down:  :down:

Thanks Mark, but I am going to have a year of enjoying myself this year, so can't get too wound up about it. Next year's when I will be really going for it. :D:D:D

I was getting quicker every run by a couple of seconds and it's got so much grip. Still trying to get the brain adjusted to just how fast you can go round corners, it's on rails (all apart from the first run of course when some-one had bent them  :D  or at least that's my excuse for bad driving  :D  :p  :D )

Page one of Nick Algars Book of Excuses

Once upon a time someone bent my rail  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  :D

Lets hope timing is working properly for ya next year  ;)  :)

I'd take off the part about people getting a refund from the DDMC personally.

Ditto ............. as much as you're agrieved it possibly wouldn't be viewed as a matter of fact  ;)

Page Two  :D  :D  :D  ???  ???  ???  ???  :devil:  :devil:  :D

In reply to our lofty leader Mr Cast Iron, Guy H and Mr Stanton. Point well understood, letter will be adjusted accordingly and sent tommorow.

Cheers guys. :t-up:

PS Im not that p'ed off I still had top day :t-up: