• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

busa

wrighty

:( why do people spend all that money putting a busa engine in their car and not dry sumping it. why i am saying this is my mate has just went to see a westy[busa] in order to buy. not dry sumped ,why?.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wrighty

• Terry Everall

• JeffC

• BuGsBuNnY

:0
my mate [no names mentioned till he gets one] done my carbs when i built the car said;;; he has never had so much fun since he retired from racing when he took the car for a run. 10 times tt champ

Where is that westy? Pretty please?

someone sounds desperate 4 a busa..  :devil:

???

i will pass that one on jeff. the one i mentioned was y reg but he wasnt really clued up on it. he had a ferrari though       what i mean was the owner wasnt clued up on it

:( why do people spend all that money putting a busa engine in their car and not dry sumping it. why i am saying this is my mate has just went to see a westy[busa] in order to buy. not dry sumped ,why?.

Because it doesn't always need one  ???  :D

Bike engines are no different from car engines in this respect.  If you are racing on slicks then maybe it does, but for road use on road legal tyres, there's no problem with the standard sump.

??? i dont want to open a can of worms here,, steve, but when i built my car[ blade] i looked at the alternatives, blade , busa, bird. and i am sure the latter two had be dry sumped

T.B.H I wouldnt want either without dry sump , as well as sticky tyres causing oil surge, hard braking can also have the same effect...

;) just to add to my mate wanting a busa [ 10 x tt on 3 wheels] i am trying to talk him into a blade 4 starters then expanding[ any ideas who it is ] you ex bikers?

Its your fault :p

Honestly though, wrighty, please pm me the details if you can mate. I am heading south again this weekend on the hunt for a BEC so could combine the trip ;)

Its your fault :p

Naaaaaaaaaaa.... wots up doc.. :D  :D

may have a very nice megablade for sale here this weekend    :t-up:  :t-up:

:) all i know is, it was def stockport. i wont be in touch till tomorrow night, but he did adv on the net to buy a busa eng westy

there was a dealer advertising a red busa for sale... been  for sale last 5-6 months, cant remember where it was but that wasnt dry sumped had all sh*te  bits on it as well.. he was trying to get £12495 for it if i remember correctly , may be the one im thinkin of ???

:) you cud be rite, seeing ow i didnt men the colour. it was a nice car though. well built , recaro s, w screen c pets[not dry sumped]