• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• pistonbroke

• Darren B

• MAT1800

Hi Scott,

:) I spoke to Westfield about the Widetrack recently.

I didn't have the money at the time, as I was collecting my TB's, from a previous bulk buy, supplied by WF.  I was just asking about prices etc, for future reference.

But when I spoke to Mark, He said they would be able to beat most prices, if the 'club' or it's members were to look at buying a few sets. ie. another Bulk Buy. I didn't think much more about it at the time.

After reading this though, it twigged my memory, I'm still a bit skint with various other upgrades I'm doing at the mo.

However I would  suggest you or someone ring / Email Mark at WF to enquire about this, as he does seem very keen to assist the Club with these Bulk Buys.

Good Luck with your Bulk Buy.  :t-up:  

Mat.  :)

The Caged widetrack arms look excellent quality and look very strong.

My only concern is that if you happen to clip a front wheel it will bend your frame rather than bend your suspension arms.

My only concern is that if you happen to clip a front wheel it will bend your frame rather than bend your suspension arms.

I have seen this happen with the standard westfield wishbones though - even with low speed, relatively light impacts.

IMHO, unless you want to run *very* small rosejoints, and/or use bolt-on suspension pickups designed to "knock-off" - ie introduce a weak link in order to force the whole corner to break off this will always be a problem, whatever the make of wishbones being used.

• 2 months later...
What about a bulk , c.s. says westfield are up for it thats straight from the horses mouth as they say  :oops: