• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• pistonbroke

• scott beeland

• darthurs

Me and brother Pete (Pizzbroke1&2) will go tonight

Pete lives Haydock I'm in Lowton area can meet you on the east lancs somewhere just after M6 Haydock ?

The Stonecross car park ?

A580 east lancs - manchester

M6 haydock island

Golborne roundabout

Stonecross on LHS 1000yds  

Slip road on left at next set of lights

Got a bl**** meeting starting at 5.30pm now so won't be there tonight, - work really gets in the way sometimes!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::(

Ok boys its brightening up nicely for the SMM (Sunny Manchester Meeting)  :cool:

Just be aware following last months visit from the Bib, they now know where and when we meet  :(  and they may decide to surprise us with a mobile speed camera  :(

Its your licence and your choice.

And please keep the noise down when arriving and leaving the Horton  :t-up:

C Ya Lata  :D

Ok boys its brightening up nicely for the SMM (Sunny Manchester Meeting)  :cool:

Just be aware following last months visit from the Bib, they now know where and when we meet  :(  and they may decide to surprise us with a mobile speed camera  :(

Its your licence and your choice.

And please keep the noise down when arriving and leaving the Horton  :t-up:

C Ya Lata  :D

We could ask them if they would be kind enough to post the pictures on here is anyone does get caught speeding, would save others having to take pictures of the cars.  :D  :D  :D

Mat1800 did you find out if the did bulk discount for WSCC members on speeding convictions?  :D  :D  :D

See you all later.

Dan

Will try and get there if a get flyer up the A49 from Telford tonight. Pity I cant do that run in the westy.

Newbie I am from Penketh as well...  But will probably have to meet you all at the Horton Arms?

Anyone got a postcode for this place?

Will try and get there if a get flyer up the A49 from Telford tonight. Pity I cant do that run in the westy.

Newbie I am from Penketh as well...  But will probably have to meet you all at the Horton Arms?

OL1 2SZ ;)

Next  :p

OL1 2SZ ;)

Are you going to exit the car park in the same direction as everyone else today?  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Next!

Dan

OL1 2SZ ;)

Are you going to exit the car park in the same direction as everyone else today?  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Next!

Dan

Feck off  :D

Right know where it is now thanks. :)

Bernie might see you at the Stonecross if I am back in time. Otherwise see you at the horton pub for 8.

Yep sounds good to me.........around 7 oclock ???? or later????

7-15 will do

will leave at 7 30 if yer not there !

hope to see you later

:)

And please keep the noise down when arriving and leaving the Horton  

Me ghetto blaster's on the blink   :p

pistonbroke 1+2..... went to Total garage at big roundabout before Motorway....then followed signs to M60 which took miles away and back onto M60 after Birch services.!!!

Thanks for letting me tag along this evening

Mike