Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Mines outside work getting covered in sawdust  ???

Me too... :down:

Frustrating isn't it!  :)

But getting your lunch has never been as much fun!!  :D  :D  :0

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• pistonbroke

• scott beeland

• darthurs

Oh well time to go and blow the sawdust off  :D

Got away early from work this avvy , !st time ive driven the wessy with just me T shirt on , no hat, no scarf, no gloves, no sidescreens  :t-up:

Bloomin Marvelous  :p  :p  :p

Weatherman says more to follow  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

....but SHOULD be there in the barge by about 9.15 for a beer and banter. Would love to bring Westfield but just CANT risk leaving it parked at work :angry:

Got away early from work this avvy , !st time ive driven the wessy with just me T shirt on ,

Now theres a sight that should never be seen, an old wrinkly in a tee shirt  :devil:  :p  ;)

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all Yorkshire members,  -  DO NOT go over the Isle of Skye road, ( A635 ), to get to the Manchester meet. They're in the middle of resurfacing the whole length of it with tar and loose chippings. :angry::angry::(

Just a update on the speed camara they have installed The forward facing Truvelo camera just after the pub going up the hill towards Royton town center, so for those of you coming of the Motorway, you dont have to worry, and the house next to the pub is on the wrong side of the camara, so you can still speed past there house and have plenty of time left to slow down :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

See you all Wednesday

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all Yorkshire members,  -  DO NOT go over the Isle of Skye road, ( A635 ), to get to the Manchester meet. They're in the middle of resurfacing the whole length of it with tar and loose chippings. :angry::angry::(

b*******  :angry:  that was part of the Wednesday blat  :(  :arse:

Hmmn  Plan B  ???

Will be there in the Tin Top but only 4 an hour as I'm goin over to Brackburn for half 9

Buzz

Got away early from work this avvy , !st time ive driven the wessy with just me T shirt on ,

Now theres a sight that should never be seen, an old wrinkly in a tee shirt  :devil:  :p  ;)

didn't leave anything hangin  :p

I am planning on bringing the laptop so we can watch the final footage of the trip to Stoneligh, anyone else with any video footage of events or piccy's then bring it along.

Hi am Mike

Live in Penketh Warrington....a newbie....anybody going over from this direction that can follow...or meet up on way....will be in me little westie...map tends to blow away

Hi am Mike

Live in Penketh Warrington....a newbie....anybody going over from this direction that can follow...or meet up on way....will be in me little westie...map tends to blow away

Hyah Mike, lookin' forward to seeing you tonight  :t-up:

Pistonbrokes 1+2, plus Alan Dixon usually meet somewhere on the East Lancs rd, up near the Greyhound i think, then theres Scott B and Phil (Gromit) from liverpool area, hopefully they'll see this and post up some times and places  :D