• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Wheel size

JEM

Purchased 1996 seiw VX XE running on 16'' alloys, not convinced I like it on big alloys. What is peoples views on wheel size, are 15'' better than 13'' ?, what offset should I use ? at the moment rears are on 1 1/2 '' spacers to fill wheel arch ( which I am not happy about ) Intend using for road and track day. All views welcome .

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JEM

• Blatman

• adhawkins

• carlw

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. I didn't think that one had been asked before...

How about some answers then

How about clicking the 'Search' button at top right? ???

Andy

I drove another Westfield SE 1.6 cvh, very similar spec to mine but on 16" wheels and the handling was sluggish compared to mine, which is on 13" wheels.  

Hope this helps with the decision.

Kirk

he only asked a question poor bloke :p:p:p:p

he'll now know for next time.....   :D  :D

I was always under the impression that Westie owners were a helpful bunch. are you sure you are not Catering van owners :p  :p

Totally Agree,after all this is"The Newbie" section.Questions should be able to be asked numerous times and good advice/directions given without all the sarcastic comments from the ever so knowledgeable "oldies".I love my Westfield but have noticed this P*@" taking going on too often here,often to new guys/girls.Of course this should be a fun and humorous site with lots of leg pulling but it seems to be getting rather nasty.Strangely enough the camaraderie on the "unspoken" site seems to be much better,Ooh er!!!!