Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

bunch of hooligans

What? Us?

It`ll take me a week for me kidneys to get themselves back to were they should be.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• kik1.6se

• SADDLEWORTH

Fantastic weather  :cool:

Fantastic turnout  :t-up:

Fantastic Blat  :D

Fantastic company  :love:

All in all a fantastic night  :D

Not quite so fantastic for Glen  :blush:

Congrats to Craig and Dan for making their first meeting in their newly SVA'd and registered Megabusa and SDV Pinto, both cars are a credit to you both  :t-up:

We also had a few first timers from Yorkshire and a couple of guys came down from Colne in the Lancashire area, I'm sorry i cant remember everyones names (senior moment) I hope we made you feel welcome and please come again.

The Le Mans trippers were making final route refinements for next weeks trip to...err...Le Mans  :D  Have a great time guys, just keep it on the black stuff and stay safe  :t-up:

It was a good night, ;)

my first time in a westy in 8 months :D

And i had to blag a passenger ride in scooby`s   :durr:

With his trial le mans burn out wooden rear tyres  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

A few quality brown trouser moments as 300bhp fights with taiwan`s finest budget rubber   :oops:  :oops:

Excellent  fun :p  :p  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Enjoy the le mans trip guys,

and by the way, Scoobs having his sticky rubber put back on today  ;)  ;)

Oh yeah I nearly forgot to mention, on the way back from Huddersfield, on the A62, through Marsden, we got a spotted  :oops:  yep, as I was leading the pack, a Westy came along in the opposite direction, he gave me a wave, I gave him a toot, and I thought I bet he thinks I'm another lone westy out for an evening blat, wait til' he see's the other 15 behind me  :0  anyway the guy got hypnotised, turned his car round and followed us all the way back to Oldham  :cool:

Now thats what you call a spotted  :t-up:

Also on leaving the pub at the end of the night I followed Scooby for a couple of miles, and he kept using his flame device  :devil:  I gotta say that in the dark it looks fantastic, the flames shooting out of the exhaust were just awesome, well done Scooby  :t-up:

I Just wanted to say "That was the most fun I'd had in weeks"

:D  :D

Being in a long line of westfields as we drove through the area, the noise as we all gathered at the various round abouts and traffic lights, and the look of shock on the locals faces as yet another westfiled thundered by, it was all amazing.

Thanks to Darthus, for such a fantastic drive out. :cool:

My SVA form is going in the post as soon as I've finished this. So fingers crossed I'll see you all same time next month, for another.  :D

He wasn't trying to pull another donut in the Horton car park was he?

Got a bit premature on one o them tight corners I think   :cool:

great night , just off to put my sticky rubber back on, Nankangs just cant take the power :0

Brilliant night!

Still grinning now! :D:D

I think everything else has been said.

Good to put boardroom names to faces as well.

Dan :D

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Missed it again.. :(  :(  :(  :bangshead:  :arse:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Who's off to LeMans ???

Wish I'd booked now, BEER, CARS, BEER, CARS, MORE BEER, MORE CARS...................................... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Have fun, I'll be there next year.. with the support car. :xmas: