Coast2Coast

studbuckle

Hi all

Thanks for a GREAT weekend. Especially Si & Carla whose efforts were monumental.

Thanks also to Dean & Emma for the holiday photos Whitby will never be the same again!   :D:D

David & Jo  :D:D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

• pistonbroke

It has all been said, but would like to add my thanks to Si and Carla - brilliant and every bit as enjoyable as the last 2 sunny ones.

Personally I blame the weather on Martini Mike, bl@@dy sunglasses :D

A million thanks from Paul and Nick - must try to have my next Westfield in time for next years' C2C - V8 is becoming more and more appealing :angry:

Thanks also to Dean & Emma for the holiday photos Whitby will never be the same again!   :D:D

David & Jo  :D:D

Funniest thing about whitby was watching Emma & Jo struggle with poorly heads again during breakfast!

Glad we ended up stopping Sunday night and driving home in the sun on monday, seems like we missed out on a real good soaking  :D  :D  :D

No-one got any action shots of the Ford KaSi then? :p:D:p:D:p:D

Strangely, unlike some cars which look fast even when they are parked up, the Ka looked slow even when it was moving.  :p  :p

P.S. I am only jealous because you had a roof and windows whilst I had a wet hat  :D

P.P.S. My PS was a lie, wet in a Westy is better than anything in a Ka  :p  :p

Yep, I have to agree, quick and Ka don't really occur much in the same phrase.

Being wet is a small price to pay for having fun too.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:

A  message for Liz.....

Did you send my trousers back to me?   I could do with them for Le Mans - we're going on Monday.

For those of you curious about how Liz ended up in possession of my trousers - don't ask, it's a long story :D:D:D:D:D

For those of you curious about how Liz ended up in possession of my trousers - don't ask, it's a long story :D:D:D:D:D

Well, we have plenty of time...