How many of you have a stereo..

Boomy

..in your cars.

Just curious really as i discovered what i assume are 2 speaker holes behind the seat in mine.I know it's hardly worth it due to noise etc but like i say i just wondered.

While on the subject of this, does anyone run a car that is still quick but won't make the neighbours want to have them shot if they start it up for a midnight drive?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boomy

• Barry Ashcroft

• Peter Cox

• Blatman

Top Posters In This Topic

While on the subject of this, does anyone run a car that is still quick but won't make the neighbours want to have them shot if they start it up for a midnight drive?

My neighbours regularly wake me up on Saturdays and Sundays with lawn mowers, strimmers, hedge trimmers and the like. I can't wait for one of them to complain about me arriving home late and enthusiastically from a mid week blat... :devil:

Yes, you're going to get a thread running with pages and pages of people saying, no, stupid, waste of time etc.

So for the record, no, I haven't got one, it would be stupid and a waste of time.

Am i going to regret asking this per chance? :D

I think you would have been wise to search first, 'cos we've got the p*** taking down to a fine art...

I only didn't search really as i have no interest in fitting one to be honest.I was just curious as it seems most don't yet obviously some do.

Anyway moving on, neon...  :D

My neighbours regularly wake me up on Saturdays and Sundays with lawn mowers, strimmers, hedge trimmers and the like. I can't wait for one of them to complain about me arriving home late and enthusiastically from a mid week blat... :devil:

I've got the quietest V8 in the world and it is reasonably quick. The miserably guy over the road still comes over and moans about the noise so I may as well have not bothered.

Meanwhile, his poxy diesel 4x4 regularly wakes me up on a Sunday morning, and as for his petrol lawnmower!

Stereo, is that a V8 with twin side pipes?

Certainly is  :love:  :love:  :love:

I only didn't search really as i have no interest in fitting one to be honest.I was just curious as it seems most don't yet obviously some do.

Anyway moving on, neon...  :D

No chance of moving on, not without deleting the thread and at current count 87 people have already seen this.

"No, it would be stupid and a waste of time" summed it up for me.

While we're here though, has anyone ever installed a passenger sun visor with illuminated courtesy mirror? :p  :p  :D

Erm sorry about all this, i must remember to log out before i let my little sister use the PC, silly girl, stereos indeed!*

*Ok so i don't have a sister.

I agree with Blatman,

They are all running something noisy at the weekends, as they have no imagination to do more exciting things with their lives but do there gardens or clean their (never been off road) 4x4 with a jet hose at 07:00hrs.

Still get my own back with the Westie at all hours (I pay my rate :devil: ) This weekend a have a few mates coming down with their Harleys, that will do the trick too :t-up:

Gray