Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Any room for a stranger i dont get out much. I guess your talking about the 29th may !!!

[Extends warm fluffy hand] Of course, more the merrier. However there will be a test at the end, so pay attention. Namely which route did we follow???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• ChrisF

• pincher

I have a 1700 x-flow, it aint the fastest, but its the prettiest damn thing you ever come across. Just getting it the way i want it. thanks for the invite, i'll see you there.

pincher.

chazpowerslide Posted on May 18 2005,18:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course you're welcom to come along Pincher, what car do you have?

A westfield Chaz :p

A possible change of plan means that I maybe coming...I won't know for sure until the last minute, but here's hoping   :t-up:

A possible change of plan means that I maybe coming...I won't know for sure until the last minute, but here's hoping  

Let it never be said that Chris is neither commited or decisive.  :p  :devil:  :p

Let it never be said that Chris is neither commited or decisive
 Mark I don't really know what you mean  ???  I do think that I want to come but I'm not sure if I do or not  :bangshead:   It all depends, on what happens...so I may, or may not be able to come  :durr:   You know I would come if I could but maybe I can't....so it follows that I may or may not come  :oops:

Clear  ???   :p   :D

Very clear Chris, very.....I stioll stand with the original post though.... :D

Yes Roc of course yoo can, the more the merrier.

I think we are up to about 10-15 cars now  :D

We have Northants, Cambs, Beds members along on this run so a good mix.

How's the new motor Rich?

Chaz.

Thanks Chaz,

Nothing has blown up or fallen off yet, although I understand you Cambridge lads enjoy a "brisk pace"  :D so should be a good test.

See you Sunday,

Rich.

BTTT

Hi.

Just to go over the final arrangements for tomorrows (Sunday 29th May) run to the Brooklands Museun.

We are meeting at Brampton Hut services at 9am, I aim to be leaving there at about 9:30 am which should give us enough time to fuel up and have a natter.

If I've had the opportunity to work out a cross country route we'll go that way to Weybridge if not it'll be A1M and M25.

We can stop on route for brekkies if required.

We should be at Brooklands by 11am.

Hi factor sunblock/shades (or tinted visor) will probhably be required as the forecast is good (if a little breezy)

See you all in the morning.

Chaz.