Cheshire & N Staffs meet  ;-)

Mark B

and if there is a few of you in convoy remember to keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times ;)  :p  :p  :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark B

• kik1.6se

• pistonbroke

• alan dixon

Had a great night , turned out from work and didn't feel much like the drive , untill we got on the A50 , short but sweet blat with Alan   :)

Plenty westfields sharing a car park with the aston martin owners club made for some interesting comments !

Met some old and new friends , look forward to next time and a blat around the cheshire countryside  :)

Thanks Mark  :D

Cheers Bernie,

and to everyone else, including the   :D  manchester mafia,  the "usual suspects" from our group including our newest member ragtop (nice to meet you Bob) and a whole host of others with westys and non westys. It certainly made my night seeing the Whipping stocks carpark overflowing, especially as there were more westfields there than any other marque!

It made for a good night, thankfully it stayed dry if a little chilly, but we're tough westfield drivers so it doesn't bother us  :cool:  :D

Here's a couple of piccys......

P1010059.jpg

P1010057.jpg

I should be up for visiting you guys at the manchester meet next week next, plus we will meet up at the Capesthorne show on May 22nd hopefully along with some of the shrewsbury/ shropshire group too, if anyone needs directions for Capesthorne please let myself or Paul Hurdsfield know.

Oh and next month we'll be meeting at the whipping stocks & going for a blat, probably round Buxton way, meet around 7-7.30 then head off.

Cheers,   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Mark.

Hi Guys,

It was a good night, nice to meet all you cheshire guys and see your cars.  Hopfuly see you next week. :t-up:

Those Aston Martins were nice as well, not as nice as the westfields off course. :p

Scooby, the flames looked really cool. :t-up:  Also thanks for not turning it on while i was beside you :p .

Kirk   :t-up:

What happened to everyone on the way home  ???

I left the car park when everyone was lined up and sounding their horns, when I turned right at the garden centre Bernie and Alan carried on (as they should) when we got to the lights at the Swan I waited, Kirk stopped but there was no sign of anyone else  :oops:  where were you all  :0

Anyway: great night, good turn out, great company, that new SDV of Ragtops looked really good  :cool: Well done  :D

Oh and next month we'll be meeting at the whipping stocks & going for a blat, probably round Buxton way, meet around 7-7.30 then head off.

Cheers,   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Mark.

b******* wont be there for that one either :down:  :down:

Looked a good night, excellent turn out :t-up:  :t-up: .

Dont think the Westie would have done much for my recovery from the opp with the hard seats and suspension  :D  :D

Keep up the good work Mark!!!!

Stu

Sorry I missed this one, hopefully car will be back in one peice in time for Capesthorne.   :0  :0  :0

Stu,

Don't worry mate, you have a good excuse for missing last night  :oops: I feel for you I really do........

Andy,

see you at Capesthorne (and everyone else), hope the beast is going back together ok?

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

Stu,

Don't worry mate, you have a good excuse for missing last night  :oops: I feel for you I really do........

Andy,

see you at Capesthorne (and everyone else), hope the beast is going back together ok?

Cheers,

Should be back together again by the end of next week... :t-up:

Sorry I missed last night, sounds like a good do; laid up at home ill at the mo.

Still SVA next week, so fingers and everything else crossed that I'll be in the Westie for Capesthorne & the next meet.

[fingers crossed]...

Good luck with sva Dave, what day is it on?

Cheers,

Hi Mark,

I'm just chasing them for the written confirmation, but they 'phoned a couple of weeks ago to tell me I'm booked in for the 12th at 8 am.  :D

Thanks for the hospitality last night Mark and also the Cheshire guys. It was also good to meet the Manchester gang for the first time. Great turn out and some seriously nice cars on show  :love:

Had a virgin run home in the dark :suspect:  but those xenon bulbs are the business :cool:

Look forward to seeing everyone (and trying to remember all the names again) at the forthcoming Cheshire Kit Car Show on 22nd May

No worries Bob,

I'll put you down for Capesthorne then  :t-up:

Nice motor you have btw.

I'll call you tomorrow reg sidescreens too.

Cheers,

Mark.  :)