North West to Stoneliegh

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Thought you was being at Knutsford 8 am ???

We are, and we will ;)  :t-up:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• kik1.6se

And dont forget, full tanks at Knutsford  ;)

Redstokie - it might be an idea if you wait on service exit road and get yourself ready to jump onto end of Mancs convoy - if the guys have got full tanks they might not pull into stafford services  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hi just joined the wscc and signed up on the message board,we`ll meet everyone at Stafford @ 8.45 hope that`s ok

Redstokie, Welcome aboard, and we'll see you at Stafford on sunday, Last year we pulled on the far end of the carpark, there's a there was an empty part sectioned off b y a curb / pavement.

Its not as if you could miss the sight and sound of  a group of Westy's anyway.

So we know who/what to look out for, will you be in a westy yourself  ???  or Tin top  ??? what colour etc etc.

Glen

Hi Glen i`ve got a 04 redg megabusa in black it`s had a few bit`s done to it, seems to go quite well see you Sunday

Dale

A Busa  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: your timing couldn't be better, i am currently helping fellow member Craig-C finish off his Busa (SVA on 14-May) I need to look at where a few sensors go etc, I will know more / have more questions once I've got into the engine bay wiring etc tomorrow :t-up:  :t-up:

If your really bored tomorrow, I'm sure I could find you a good scenic and fun westy route from Stoke to Oldham  :D  :D (nothing like being a bit cheeky)

Glen

I am sick of polishing lets get this damn show over with already.................

Don't reckon mine 'll be getting polished. Probably should....but probably wont