• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• kik1.6se

PAUL  Trying to drum up a few cars from Lancashire area :angry: 3 or 4 cars definate hopefully a few more see you at Knutsford at 8.00 :)         STEVE

Still trying to get Sunday off work, but they wont budge.

:angry:  :arse:

Stevel.... Im in Lancs. Do you if anyone is planning on going on monday

Mark

Forecast for Sunday..........hottest day of the year, doesn't say a lot I know but 24 degrees C is quite nice :D I'm camping subject to the weather, got to get some practice for Le Mans :oops:

Hurdsey, meet your house 7.30ish? but tell Glen 7.15am :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  You know me too well, it will be Zach's fault if we're late (never mine)  :p

At least I now remember Hurdseys moved house :blush:  :blush:

:D  :D  :D  :D  You know me too well, it will be Zach's fault if we're late (never mine)  :p

At least I now remember Hurdseys moved house :blush:  :blush:

Just to be closer to you two  ;)

Mark will contact you if I hear of anyone going from Lancs area monday  :D

BTT

Well I'd love to drive down to stoneleigh with you all, in my Westfield, enjoying the sunshine. But  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

It's still not finished, still not SVA'd, no major probs, just 'life' getting in the way. Probably be end of May, begining of June now before it's on the road.

Anyway, not sure if I'll come down in the (boring) car or not, if I do I certainly won't get anymore done on the Westi.

PS. wish I'd made the last manchester meet, fancy having a good look at Scoobys monster. And to add to my distress at the moment, I know now I won't make the next manchester meet either, because of Work, and having to spend a week in a field in milton Keynes....But that another story.

:zzz:  :zzz:

So if any one has any spare seats going in their Westfiled from perhaps Knutsford services... or even need some stuff taking down in the (boring) car...please let me know because a bit of arm twisting might be all I need.

2003  Posted: April 27 2005,19:50  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forecast for Sunday..........hottest day of the year, doesn't say a lot I know but 24 degrees C is quite nice  I'm camping subject to the weather, got to get some practice for Le Mans  

Hurdsey, meet your house 7.30ish? but tell Glen 7.15am  

Thought you was being at Knutsford 8 am ???