• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

North West to Stoneliegh

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

sounds like a good offer Glen but sadly i`m a very sad football fan, and my local team (stoke) are playing their last home game of the season, another weekend should`nt be a problem speak to you sunday

cheers

Dale

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• kik1.6se

Don't reckon mine 'll be getting polished. Probably should....but probably wont

It's what yer right arms for  :suspect:

Don't reckon mine 'll be getting polished. Probably should....but probably wont

It's what yer right arms for  :suspect:

Yors maybe fella ;)

Mines fer drinkin :D

Erm... got a slight problem :oops:

Got one passenger seat and two passengers.

And nope, one can't sit on the wing  :p

Anyone going on their own and want a passenger?    :0

Erm... got a slight problem :oops:

Got one passenger seat and two passengers.

And nope, one can't sit on the wing  :p

Anyone going on their own and want a passenger?    :0

Fraid not malc (taking my lad), but if you want to use my tin-top to transport your passengers, I would force myself as a favour to drive your XTR for you  :D  :D  ;)

That's very kind of you Glen  :arse:;)

In fact... the passengers have also been very kind. They have offered to share the passenger seat... one of them drives it down with the other as passenger, and then they swap over for the return journey.  :p

Something dosen't seem quite right to me, but they think it's a good idea  :sheep:

Afternoon all...absolutely delighted to confirm the attendance of myself, my digital SLR camera and my video camera.

I am lucky enough to be getting a lift with MUD...so look out for us in his bright orange beauty. I'll be the one ****tin myself and having a whale of a time - at the same time! Don't forget to give us a wave if you see us...and do feel free to execute some party tricks when near us, especially when I've got the video camera in hand!

All photos will be available for viewing on my website as soon as possible on Sunday after the show. Also providing it's entertaining enough I'll probably get around to producing a DVD of the day...but please bear with me on this as I am still trying to complete my Megablade build.

See you all tomorrow...I'll be the one asking for help finishing off my build....

I spent two hours yesterday polishing the car and now it's sat outside getting wet.  The roof developed a leak and ive had a puddle in the drivers footwell this morning.  Anyway i'll be coming in the Westfield tomorrow.  

Kirk :t-up:

I spent two hours yesterday polishing the car

Try two days............. ???  :(

You've got more shiny bits than i have.

Anyway i didn't finish it all in that time but it was getting dark, so i thought i'd finish it today :arse: .

Kirk

I spent two hours yesterday polishing the car

Try two days............. ???  :(

You've got more shiny bits than i have.

Anyway i didn't finish it all in that time but it was getting dark, so i thought i'd finish it today :arse: .

Kirk

LOL get rubbing Kirk......... :cool:  :)  :D