Yorkshire Run to Stoneleigh

Muttleys V8

Smile as you go past J29, weather permitting I wil be standing on the bridge with me camera.  

:D:p

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Buzz Billsberry

• Muttleys V8

• Mark Stanton

Never been before, any one got gps info or is it well sign posted.

I've followed the info on this thread and its got me to A46, to what looks like the coventry outer ring road.

I can see stoneleigh on the map so presumably I just head for that.

:)

a4gom, - m69, then the a444 to stoneleigh, - you'll pick up signs for the show, - it's easy to find. :)

We're going on Monday only i'm afraid and we'll have a Cateringvan interloper with us but anyone else going on Monday is welcome to tag along with us.

BTW, We dont take the Motorway :)

Simon, I've looked at your profile and it says you are located in West Yorks so quite local to me, I'm near Keighley.

I am intending to go Monday only.

Looking on the map it looks like approx 2 to 21/2 hours using the motorway.

Which way do you go?

How long does it take you?

What time you setting of?

and finally (depending on the above answers) can I tag along?

:p

If it's pi@@ing down with rain on the Sunday morning

Bring  trunks!

It looks Like I will be in the car.ANC found my inlet manifold so I will be fitting it today, Immobilser bin fitted tomorrow and rolling road on thursday

I look forward to seeing everyone at Stoneleigh. I'm sure this will be a great event for the club's 1st big meet of the year. Enjoy and if you get out of hand remember Ma Stanton is on site to sort u out!!

Buzz  :D

Team Stanton ain't doin Stoneleigh this year Mr B - after nearly 20 years of Stoneleighing am all Stoneleighed out  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Oh dear Mr Stanton for me its only my second and last year wasn't enjoyable as Leeds got beat by Bolton and were religated  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

STill I went home and got mashed :D

Buzz

Please bring your own disposable BBQ's , other people will be brings racks and stuff to cook on.  If your feeling wobberly by the end of the night, a sick bucket may be handy.

Steve

:):)

And if ya don't wanna starve better bring yer own food too!! :p  :p

I think the boys will be having a liquid munchy's. The disposable BBQ will be used to keep their feet warm

Buzz

charlie ill be down sunday night cheese burger chips n 14 pints off stella 4 me oh get mr rushworth 2 put mi tent up :p

And by the ladies to cook tea for us all of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????:D

Just so we're clear - YOU all bring your own food, YOU all bring your own disposable barbecue and if you've left your personal chef/slave at home YOU all cook it yourself.

There i feel much better now.