Yorkshire Run to Stoneleigh

Muttleys V8

Look forward to meeting you mrjonnie. We'll be at the services by 9.00am so hopefully see you there. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Buzz Billsberry

• Muttleys V8

• Mark Stanton

Add one more new boy from sunny Bradford and his son to the list. Hartshead sounds good to me.

You’re very welcome mrjonnie. We look forward to meeting you. Don't worry about Charlie’s dress code during the day, its when darkness prevails that he gets a bit worrying  :blush:  :p

Buzz

Big place Yorkshire!!

Anyone esle going down to meet at Woodall from the North East bit (Teesside, Durham, Newcastle etc.).

Cheers, John

Who's camping this year ? ( not in the Larry Grayson style). Any plans for entertainment ?

me,charlie,simon,scott bealand

me,charlie,simon,scott bealand

That's the entertainment sorted then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Look forward to meeting you all too. If any of you guys were out n about near Ripon last weekend, twas us waving and generally being nunneys in a yellow n black un...:p

Small suggestion, I am hoping to get to Stoneleigh this week end, and as you guys are travelling down Sunday:

a) Can I join the convoy

b) As I live in Chesterfield, I could do the 'take a photo' from the motorway bridge at J29 at which point I will try to catch you up after.

If this will happen and someone want's to co-ordinate then I will PM my mobile number so you can give me a little pre-warning you are approaching, as to switch the cameras on and all that.

Cheers

Gareth

OK

Here goes.................

For the people in the Yorkshire / North East area, the plan is to meet at Woodall Services between 08.30hrs and 09.00hrs on Sunday 1st May. We will look to leave Wooodall no later than 09.15hrs (bl**** military operation this!;).

Entertainment is provided for all those camping, DJ, flashing lights, the Birdy Song, stealing Caterhams and drinking vast amounts of Jack Daniels (please bring your own!;).  If you don't like loud music late at night, please camp elsewhere!. Please bring your own disposable BBQ's , other people will be brings racks and stuff to cook on.  If your feeling wobberly by the end of the night, a sick bucket may be handy.

If it's pi@@ing down with rain on the Sunday morning and you don't want to risk the journey in the Westy, we will understand, but, don't expect us to find you at Woodall Services.

That's about it, if your late on the day, we will see you down there.......

Steve

:):)

what's the route from woodall? will it be straight down the M1 to leicester? if so ill join you at junction 25 M1

pete    :)  :)

is a ginetta driving ex-westfield owner welcome?   :oops:

i promise i will behave and hang around at the back.....  :D

(all subject to me getting it back in one piece by then obviously...)  :down:

is a ginetta driving ex-westfield owner welcome?   :oops:

i promise i will behave and hang around at the back.....  :D

(all subject to me getting it back in one piece by then obviously...)  :down:

All are welcome.

Steve