Yorkshire Run to Stoneleigh

Muttleys V8

I don't think we will ever match the Manchester Boys and their convoy, but so we can go as a group of our own, how about meeting at Woodall Services at about 09.30hrs (open to other suggestions) and get a group of us going down to Stoneleigh.............

Answers on a postcard please.........

Steve

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Buzz Billsberry

• Muttleys V8

• Mark Stanton

If you can't  beat them (which you won't :p ) then join them as they say, we'll make you famouse :D  :D

We're going on Monday only i'm afraid and we'll have a Cateringvan interloper with us but anyone else going on Monday is welcome to tag along with us.

BTW, We dont take the Motorway :)

I don't think we will ever match the Manchester Boys and their convoy, but so we can go as a group of our own, how about meeting at Woodall Services at about 09.30hrs (open to other suggestions) and get a group of us going down to Stoneleigh.............

Answers on a postcard please.........

Steve

Ah go on....Join in with THE ONLY stoneleigh convoy that gets so much coverage  :D

Manchester is the future :p

Sccoby should know, he can probably travel ahead into the future with his Turbo :D  :D  :D

Manchester is the future :p

God help us then :p

So whats happening boys ? Hartshead 09.30?

Buzz

Buzz

No Buzz

Hartshead 8AM

Then Knutsford 8.30 AM  with the manc's

:D

One thing to bear in mind with Stoneleigh is that if the weathers warm and sunny - the Q's for the entrance can be very lengthy at peak times (usually between 10.00am and midday) - so watch those engine temps and stay cool if you're arriving around that time  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

One thing to bear in mind with Stoneleigh is that if the weathers warm and sunny - the Q's for the entrance can be very lengthy at peak times (usually between 10.00am and midday) - so watch those engine temps and stay cool if you're arriving around that time  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

You rememeber me from last year Mark, how sweet!!!!!!

Steve

Sorry for bringing it up Steve..................... but it happens every year that the sun shines and the crowds come out  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Buzz

No Buzz

Hartshead 8AM

Then Knutsford 8.30 AM  with the manc's

:D

I'll be there waiting for ya.