Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Mark Stanton

Saw some muppets today heading for the cow shed,said that the Westie stand was somewhere else and they looked at me like they knew better :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Nice to see faces and I'm sure Mr Stanton was wearing the same shirt as last year.Is his wardrobe 'that small' :D  :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• scott beeland

• neilwillis

I'm sure Mr Stanton was wearing the same shirt as last year.Is his wardrobe 'that small'    

Its just that last year he spilled at least 3 pints down it and he's still trying to wring it out  :p

I'm sure there'll be room on the overflow area for a tintop if you can get it into the showground rather than being directed to the punters carpark

So how do we manage that?

Managed it  :t-up:

Pulled upto Trade gate/entrance, said i was from the WSCC with a boot full if gear....."no probs"  :t-up:

Parked at the back of the WSCC tent.

Nice to see a few more faces off the forum and chat to a few people who i didnt know.

Great weather..... loads of Westfields...... loads of money in my pocket....... no grp seats for narrow body westfields or suitable harness :arse:

Bought a few WSCC bits and bobs, got SWMBO a magazine wrack from the wicker stall and a toy car for my son.

Good show though  :t-up:

and I'm sure Mr Stanton was wearing the same shirt as last year

I probably was on Sunday cos its one of my old tatty shirts that don't matter if its gets covered in crud  :D  :D  :D

Rumour has it some folks were wearing far less on Sunday evening  :D  :D now that vid will be funny  :D  :devil:  :D

Mark, Apologies for not making it back as I said I would.  

When I got home I found a coolant leak from the head/block so the head had to come off again and I had no chance of getting back in time. Just need some new head bolts now to get back on the road  :(   :(

Rumour has it some folks were wearing far less on Sunday evening  :D  :D now that vid will be funny  :D  :devil:  :D

Shame it wasn't a rumour :D  :D:D

Nice to meet you guys, I had a great time :p

I was there on Sunday, without my car unfortunately (major backfire) and had a great day.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Good to match up a few faces with their cars and boardroom names.

The right honourable Mark Stanton  :D  :D  Scooby, Marcus, Scott and a few others whose names now escape me (well I am 40 now)

David

(well I am 40 now)

+ VAT  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D