Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Mark Stanton

We as in Chiltern 7's will be going up Saturday afternoon to camp over, So feel free to come and have a chat stand 27D

:p  :D  :p  :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• scott beeland

• neilwillis

I'll be over for a cuppa first thing Sunday morning Mark.

:D:D:D

It may be a struggle finding your car among all the other kit cars though :p

A can of Stella taped to the roll bar should do it, I can sniff one of those out anywhere  

Neil,

I think that would a bit in your face and a bit to crazy

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D

Following a change in plans I am now heading there on the Sunday with the Thames Valley Massive  :cool:  :cool:

Will be driving back the same day so won't be partaking in the alcoholic refreshments............will anyone have lemonade :p  :p  :p  :D

David

Latest News

Club Marquee is in place  :D We got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge stand for all your Westfields etc.

++++ We've got use of an overflow stand right opposite the marquee which members can use for camping  :D  :D  :D  :D Its on part of Stand 54 (see map)

So please don't camp on the actual members car site  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

I'll try and put out some signage first thing in the morning so keep your eyes open  :D  :D  ;)

3482.jpeg

Membership forms will be available throughout the weekend and you can sign up straight away - Cash or cheque only  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Just to let everyone know who hasn't arrived at Stoneleigh yet...

I passed the main entrance on the way home from work at about 4.30pm and there seems to be a very healthy and varied amounts of cars queing to get in :D

Every year I get to see the motors turning up as they pass my shop on the main street in Kenilworth, so far have seen (and heard) 5 Cobra's, 4 caterywotsits, 6 westfields  :devil: , loads of 7's, marlins, etc. etc..

Weather is amazing, c u alll tomorrow, off for a blat.... :suspect:

Just had phone call from Simon and Michele who are already on the showground. It's bright sunshine and they're sat out in the sun wearing t-shirts :t-up:  :D

See ya there

I will be there with the FW400 on the Sunday, come and have a look at the new Orange colour scheme

E :D

I really want to see the FW400.  I've Only seen one, at the 1998 (i think) Birmingham motor show :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: .

I've been told that there are only 3 in the country with most of the others going to Japan.  

Kirk

Boing BTT

Show opens to public at 9.30 am tomorrow  :D  :D  :D

BIG thanks to Simon and Michele for cleaning the tables and chairs in the marquee  :D  :D  :D  :D