• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• scott beeland

• neilwillis

Word of Warning

Keep your eyes well and truly open for Plods with speed cameras and speed guns  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :devil:  :devil:  :down:  :arse:

They're always around stoneleigh approach roads on the prowl

Be careful especially on M40, A46 and A45  ;)  ;)  There were two Highway Agency Speed Vans on the prowl today  ;)  :arse:  :angry:

I've loaded the car with lots of goodies.

Look out for one or two bargains - you never know what I might have this year ;);)

Bring LOTS of money

I've loaded the car with lots of goodies.

Look out for one or two bargains - you never know what I might have this year ;);)

Bring LOTS of money

brought me money, just forgot me membership card!!

:arse:  :arse:

Not a problem Daniel, I'll take your word for it.

yeh right... now you'll have everyone pretending to be me  :p

I'll be the bold one hiding the wallet from the SWMBO!!  :D

Im meeting up with a couple of members with a boot full of stuff to sell/handover...seats, exhaust etc.

Can i park the "tin top" on the WSCC camping area or does it need to be off site, meaning i have to carry everything ?

I'm sure there'll be room on the overflow area for a tintop if you can get it into the showground rather than being directed to the punters carpark.

I'm sure there'll be room on the overflow area for a tintop if you can get it into the showground rather than being directed to the punters carpark

So how do we manage that?

Please note the WSCC stand is not in the Big Cowshed this year - despite there being a couple of dozen cars parked up there today  :durr:  :durr:  :blush:  :bangshead:  :durr:  :D

When entering the gate turn immediate first right - don't go blatting up the main avenue - slow down there are direction signs  :D  :D  ;)  :p  ;)

And try not to shout to loud at those wearing dark glasses - their heads will hurt Mondat morning  :D  :D