FREE TO GOOD HOME

a4gom

Blatman i'm very jelous i would love to have been hunting with Hawks

It can be arranged, although it's not especially cheap. There are a number of places up and down the country that do it though (Google/Yahoo is your friend), and I've also seen a rolling auction on ebay for Falconry days which seemed to be quite good value...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a4gom

• Blatman

• Mrs Westy

• westy

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Blatters I'll have a look locally and see what i can find.

There's a Falconry center near to us but i'm not sure if they hunt or just use loures, although i do believe in and enjoy the hunt i'm not too bothered about the kill. So working a loure may be enough to give me a buzz.

Andy Craven College have a small animal unit and they may want some more rabbits. Not sure of the tel number but if you rring reception they will give you the direct dial number

Craven College have a small animal unit and they may want some more rabbits.

Cheers m8, I told the wife, she wants to know what this small animal unit do with their animals, after some of the replies on here she's frightened it may be some sort of training for animal testing????

:oops:

Clicky

Looks like they'd be looked after ok, unless they teach them how to kill the little darlings too!  I'd be most worried about whether they keep them in large enclosures or in cages.  To be honest, I'd be surprised if they wanted any, as the students probably breed them on the site as part of the course, but hey if you don't ask you don't get!

Andy

Tong Garden Centre will buy babies to sell on, only probs yours are now 5 months old.  Would think its worth ringing them to see if they are interested.

Buzz Billsberry's got lots of carrots - you've got lots of wabbits......

Seems the perfect match to me!

Andy

Tong Garden Centre will buy babies to sell on, only probs yours are now 5 months old.  Would think its worth ringing them to see if they are interested.

Thanks Emma, I have been told they will take them at Harden Garden Center as well. We don't want anything for them so it may get us round the The 5 month old problem. But as they are getting quite big now they are loosing their cuteness value.

We have tried to avoid sending them there as the wife would like to know that they are going somewhere they will be looked after.

But we are getting to the point now that they have to go.

Is Stewart now displaying a big CAT paw print on the back of his car? If so he was spotted this weekend, probably going to Pete's as it was in that area.

Yeah, giant Cat sticker where rear tyre should be! Thx to Andy!!!

Who spotted him? He did go to Petes on Saturday I think?!

blatman who were you hawking with? we had a club from your part of the world up here in shropshire in late february, couple of peregrines, but mostly harris hawks and maybe a red tail if i remember right

Yeah, giant Cat sticker where rear tyre should be! Thx to Andy!!!

Who spotted him? He did go to Petes on Saturday I think?!

My wife spotted him, she was on the way home from a freinds @ westburn avenue (the one that runs across the bottom of petes road)

She asked if I knew who it was and stewart was my best guess

:D

hmmmm could be :p  :p

Well b******* me Its on yer picture, sorry m8, I couldn't remember seeing it at croft.

:cool:  Blind as a bat   wallbash.gif

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.