East Yorkshire

Cavvy

Woooohoooo! Yep you guessed it the Westie passed its MOT!  :love:  :love:  :)  :D

An interesting comment was made during the MOT that from next year the MOT process has to be computerised and that every car (in theory) will be in the database on the computer! Well ahem here but I bet anyone £1000 that a Westie SE with R1 engine isnt in there! We had a good chat about it and it looks like yet again they will introduce a seriously flawed system. lets just hope they have a AN OTHER car type in there to cover all the other non-standard cars!

Am really looking forward to the meet, had a bit of a long blat back from the MOT station, it has to be said new tyres aint much fun on damp roads!!  :devil:  :devil:

We should have a good turn out for this meet, so anyone got any suggestions for blat route or we heading up to Brid?

Paul make the RR event on a Sunday and i will be there!

Cheers

Kevin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cavvy

• rich101

• Mick S

• hogman

Top Posters In This Topic

:)  :)  :) Cracking afternoons blat yesterday really enjoyed ourselves even tho the gf did get slightly worried on some of the tyre squeeling bends  :D good afternoon had by all I'm sure

Hi Cavvy

Glad you enjoyed yourself, it was a good blat, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Next month - Lincolnshire! More details will be posted closer to the date!

Cheers

Kevin

You missed the race on the way home through the toll booths on the bridge.

3 cars ---- 3 toll booths ----- only one lane over the bridge.:d:D

Thought you lot must of been fast through the tolls, we came up to the tolls but couldn't see you all so we thought you'd gone into the tourist info car park again so we went in there then back out again,  :D  :D  :blush: