East Yorkshire

Cavvy

Just wondering if I'd got it right as to the East Yorkshire meetings starting again on the 3rd of April at the Humber bridge.  If its starting again (hope it is) hands up whos going

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cavvy

• rich101

• Mick S

• hogman

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cavvy

Yep we start again on Sunday April 3rd at 12 noon at the Humber Bridge Country Car Park. Just had the East Yorks AGM - post to follow, but we will be meeting every first Sunday of the month at this location and time.

Last year on our first meeting there was about 10 of us there!

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Kevin

Aye aye!!

I might be able to make that myself Paul!!  I'll fetch a tow rope with me though seeing as my car will still be running in!  :D

Tis very nearly finished - just got the important bits to put on it now, like boost gauge and dump valve!!  :devil:

Will be out and about for first test run before the end of the month! woohooo  :xmas:

I shall be their, so that’s 3 of us so far. That’s only one off the attendance number of the AGM

So who else is coming along??

Did you say a while ago that you're near Greetwell Mick?

Fancy a 3 car convoy (I have another car to tow me when I break down!! lol :D  )???

I'll pop round next weekend rich, presume you'll be home then,

yeah if i rembember rightly Mick is the one with the black V8

Will be back home tomorrow for a couple of hours, just dropping some goodies off and picking a few bits up.

Will be home for a week and a bit next Friday though!

Feel free to pop in!

Thought that's who Mick was!

Yes, I'm at Greetwell and I'm the one with the black V8. A convoy sounds good to me.

Just Just let me know whats best for you with time and where you want to meet.

We can meet at my house. Roger will be coming along aswell with his V8, so thats 4 of us in convoy. All we need is for some one to arrange for the sun to come out.

Is it just me or does there seem to be more V8's per Westy than in most other areas?

BTW, we might be there but it'll be hangover dependant as we're out for anniversary the night before

Paaaah! Who'd want a v8! Common as muck!! lol :D

That said there'll be 2 pinto's coming along with the 2 v8s, and I know it won't be the pintos that sound the nicest!!   :down:

Will be pretty cool driving along the m180 (or go cross-country   :devil: ) with a few of us!

I go cross country, you've got to have corners on the road if you drive a Westie. You just have to plan your route with fuel stops.