East Yorkshire

Cavvy

Aaah definitely, I know where you're coming from Mick!

I'm wondering if I can find a willing cameraman for the journey!

Fingers/toes/arms/legs/eyes crossed for some decent weather!!

Which side of the bridge do we meet?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cavvy

• rich101

• Mick S

• hogman

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in - are you planning to meet up and go from your place Mick?  Are you thinking of going via Winterton, South Ferriby & over the bridge?  Just let me know time & place.

It would cost me double the toll money in fuel to go round:(

But surely double the fun too?!?!?

:p

So long as the rest of you know the way on the back roads, I'm not too hot on that area.

Aaaah don't worry about the power thing - you'll be able to overtake us while we're filling up for the 3rd time on the journey!!!!

:D  :D

Evening peeps!

Well theres 4 of us gonna be there from the north bank so far and a possible 2 more so the first meet should be a good un aslong as the weather is ok!

I am looking forward to getting the Westie out on the road again, its been 8 months since I last drove it so cant wait!!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Anyone any opinions as to blat out location? Thought this time a blat upto Bridlington area? Next meet HAS to be Lincolnshire, hope you guys are drawing up a nice long twisty route!

Cheers

Kevin

Bridlingtons cool with me Kevin, and us Lincolnshire lads will get a good route sorted, plenty of twisty bits.

Mick, got your email I'll give you a ring in the week and sort out a time to meet at yours mate

Hey Mick dont slow down - you guys are far toooooooooooo slow as it is!!  :angry:  :angry:  :p  :cool:

Got my MOT this afternoon so fingers, legs, eyes and everything else crossed it will pass!

Am looking forward to getting out there again

Cheers

Kevin

Depending on work I could be at the Grimsby site on nights or the Hull site on 9 till 5  so if the latter I will not be there unless I can get off work for a few hours

Hogman my car passed it's MOT this afternoon so no excusses from you and your car will be at the rolling road shoot out even if I have to trailler it there.