Birthday Blat. 27/03/05

chazpowerslide

Liam, we can meet up at Downham Market if you like, that's if you don't fancy coffee and breakfast (propper Italian coffee) at Bella with the rest of us.

Chaz.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

I will be there !  I need the coffee to keep me awake.  I will try to avoid any antics this time, no tyre smoking or sliding or anything like.  I know that if I carry on like I have in the  past I will get a reputation  !!!!

Andrew

Sorry fellow Cambridge 7 drivers, but i'll be in the home county of Devon on Sunday, so will be unable to be the 'odd one out' for the first blat of the season :down:

No doubt you'll have a great blast to Hunstanton and doughnuting outside Bella Past  ;)

Is anyone thinking of travelling to Detling the weekend after ? If not i guess i'll catch up with you at the  Cambridge area 'test' session  :devil:  :p

Sean

You're not trying hard enough Chris

Im doin me best Chaz  :oops:

I've now got all the plumbing and wiring sorted...just a pipe from the factory and I can fire her up  :D  :love:

Unfortunately Andy has gone to the IOW for Easter..so no way to mod the exahaust  :down:

If I can come up with something before Sunday can you get the rest of it sorted Chris?

I was thinking of the "heat n bend" method.

Chaz.

Chris, twist the silencer on the manifold so that the angle clears the tub. It will now point skywards, but clamp it to the roll bar/ mount it vertically and get it running. :t-up:

Temporary yes.

Will it work Yes

will it look stupid Yes :D

Mark

Chris, twist the silencer on the manifold so that the angle clears the tub. It will now point skywards, but clamp it to the roll bar/ mount it vertically and get it running. :t-up:

Mark

And don't foret to hang a bit of chain between the windscreen and roll-bar, about head height.  Attach it to your horn so, you can go, "HOOOONNNKKKKK!!!!  HOOOONNNKKKKK!!!" like in the film 'Convoy'

:D

Chris,

I may be able to pop up tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday if u need a hand (my 14st may be useful when it comes to bending  :oops: )

Mark

And NO I am not fat... I'm just big boned  :p

hang a bit of chain between the windscreen and roll-bar, about head height.  Attach it to your horn so, you can go, "HOOOONNNKKKKK!!!!  HOOOONNNKKKKK!!!" like in the film 'Convoy'

b*******, i was trying to keep my latest mod secret  :p  :sheep: