Plays-Kool Motorsport

I.S.M

Just why did Nick Lear spray the ISM's car with dirt and gravel  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

For a smallish track seems there were lots of "moments" at Mallory  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I.S.M

• Buzz Billsberry

• custardtart

• Mark Stanton

I've never been scared racing, even when I've crashed.  You just don't have time to be once the green light has come on (or red light gone out as it is these days).  Pure adrenalin rush all the way.

See you out there soon....

Dickie B

Superb footage! and a big thanks to the 3 Amigos!!! Ade,Dave and Jamie

Buzz

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Your ALL MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that Ade taking flying lessons ???

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops::oops:  :oops:

I wounder if JWT has seen this CARnage............. :D  :down:  :bangshead:  :p

Plus, ladies love it!

Now the truth comes out  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I have sat JWT down and shown him this footage.

It was weird because before that he was asking me to try and get the body work fit better.

Never mentioned it after...

I have left him welding big stock car bumpers on it  :D  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I have sat JWT down and shown him this footage.

It was weird because before that he was asking me to try and get the body work fit better.

Never mentioned it after...

I have left him welding big stock car bumpers on it  :D  :D  :D

LOL......... :D  :D  :D  :oops:

Just to put a dampener on what is otherwise a very entertaining pair of videos but I raced in the kits (not RGB)series a few years ago and will be again this year and I really do hope these muppets aren't intending to "play" this season.

This isn't touring cars it's a clubman level event raced in by the majority of people of who lovingly build their own cars and go to work on monday to pay for them and i can tell you that this sort of driving isn't considered very clever even it does make for good telly.

I know motorsport is dangerous and we all accept the risks, I've had my westy written off as a result of someone else's out of control driving hence the year out to finance and rebuild and I chose to come back knowing full well it could happen again.

I also know there are a few people on this forum who are starting racing in kit cars next year and a few others who are considering it and I want them to know that usually this sort of stuff doesn't happen.

Plays Kool should take this off their site, I don't think it does them any credit. Maybe some vids of them actually winning a race would be better marketing for a company advertising themselves as a motorsports preperation business. :devil:

Enter Sol in team ESP

I thought it was Saul rather than Sol.

Nick, please tell me that it's me and not Nob that's right  :D

Custardtart: I'm sure these clips have been carefully selected specifically for entertainment value.  How many hours of footage do you think were trawled through just to find enough stuff for a minute or so of video?

Oh my God, you wet weekend in Blackpool!

These vids are as i pointed out a collaberation of 3 racing seasons together in 3 different cars. I assure you those involved (me being one) doesnt intentionally go out to destroy their cars (which are maintained by us) or anyone elses - racing is very circumstantial, anyone will tell you that.

Seems to me you have a very negative approach to this sport.

Plays Kool should take this off their site, I don't think it does them any credit. Maybe some vids of them actually winning a race would be better marketing for a company advertising themselves as a motorsports preperation business

Mr Tart, you wont have to look far (at all) for glowing references to the work conducted at plays-kool motorsport - these vids are as you pointed out good entertainment - but are certainly not intended to reflect the preperation conducted, nor are they supposed to be.

For every minute of those 'spills' vids i can show show an hour of credible driving of a very high standard, even if i do say myself.