Plays-Kool Motorsport

I.S.M

10MB Video, requiring speakers containing a collection of the thrills and mainly spills from last seasons 750Mc encounters.

Video features: Dangerous Dave Aspden - Kits

Ade Terry - RGB

Myself - Locost

This is part one of a 2 part special, and has been expertly edited from hours of footage from last seasons racing (*3 cars) by Andy Terry (Plays-Kool Motorsport)

Ps. Our driving is no refelction of the expert preperation conducted at Plays-Kool Motorsport.

I thought i d share this with everyone as it is the work of genious......Part II to follow.

hahahahaha 'Wipeout'!

*****right click - save traget as*******

Turn it up loud!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I.S.M

• Buzz Billsberry

• custardtart

• Mark Stanton

Excellent footage - I did wonder how the ISM managed to drive down thro the gooseneck and create so much dust and still come out in one piece  :D  :D  :D  :D

Jamie "what cycle wing"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Jamie "what cycle wing"
still pains me dad! he had to go speak to marshalls at nearly every round i entered this season to see if they had a) rescued ejected cycle wing and b) it could be used again- more often than not the answer was no!

Reminded me far too much of my 2003 season!
lack of rear view camera = no reminder of 2004 dickie.

Great footage,  :D  :D  :D  obviously all enjoying themselves by the grins  :D  Think I had better offer Jamie a contract for front wings, could keep the factory busy all year  :D  :D  :D

Just think of all those ESP stickers he could leave around the U.K circuits  :D  :D  :D

Which reminds me Mr A - we need some for 2005 SS - ASAP please -  :D

I've already got the second video sorted, just no more room on the PKM website to upload it :(   Give it a couple of weeks for people to see part 1 and then i'll change it over

How big is the file?

It's not the space I'm concerned about so much, more the bandwidth that'd get used.

Andy