South Wales Meet

Pembroke Pat

yippee...my car is back on the road.....As long as it isn't tipping down then I'll be in the westie. (with skid lid)

See you there!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pembroke Pat

• chrisbin

• Mat Jackson

• speedy jon

Yep, can`t wait.

Will definately be there, but more than likely will be in Scandanavias finest rather than the Westie I`m afraid.

See you all tomorrow.

Mat

hey,

yeh i cant wait too. it will be nice to see how many of us turn out.if its dry (which i hope it is) ill be bringing my westy along.

QUOTE] but more than likely will be in Scandanavias finest rather than the Westie I`m afraid.

Mat r u having problems with ur westy?

so we are all planning on meeting at 7:30/8:00?

see u all moro :D

Jon

Yep, see you there!

I'll be there around 8 after picking up daughter from dancing.. :t-up:  (I'll drop her home first!!;)

Mat yer wuss.....it won't be that cold.... ;)  :devil:

Not having problems, just the thought of an M4 run with no side screens.  Plus SWMBO wants to come along, and we all know girls don`t like the cold.

May risk it, I`ll see what the weather is like!!

Jon, are you through SVA now?  Congrats if you are!!!!

Anyway, I will be there tomorrow just not sure which car yet!!!

Mat

Weather is looking good!!!

Think I will be in the Westie after all, although Sarah will be following in the SAAB, as I want a back up car with tools!!!!  This will be the first reasonable distance drive in the car.  Hopefully won`t need them, but better to be safe than sorry.

So I`ll see you all later then!!!

Mat

Can't believe I'm first to comment......its 11am already!!

Great to see everyone and very encouraging turn-out. I'm sure Mat will be along soon with his report....... ;)

Anyone else get buzzed on the way back by the Police Volvo 4x4 thingy on M4 east....??

I'd just settled at cruising speed when I noticed these lights coming up quick, so decided to back off until indentified......I was doing 80 and he must have gone past at about 110.... :0

Kept going though  :)

I missed the Volvo because..............

I managed to head West on the M4 not east doh!!!!!

So it was a slightly longer cold drive home!!!!  Very enjoyable though.  It is amazing the difference a set of clear specs do to keep the wind off the eyes.  Think Sarah was glad she had the SAAB though.

I`ll be posting soon some ideas for what we do next time.  From last night the discussion seemed to finish around having two local evening meets monthly, but getting together frequently for organised events.  I`ll post a poll later today to get everyones opinion and then we can make a decision from there.

Unfortunately we missed the chance to get in WW, it is at the printers as we speak.  However it does mean we will have a couple of meets to discuss for the next issue.

Watch out for the poll posting soon!!!!!

Likewise..

Nice to see so many prople turn up even if only 4 westies and the invisible westie on the trailer turned up!

Can't believe I'm first to comment......its 11am already!!

Thats because my fingers have only just defrosted enough to type from 40 minutes motorway driveing with no side screens at 10:30 PM last night!!!!

Likewise..

???  :bangshead:

But surely you were planning to.......oh, right, its your "biker's sarcasm again........???

;)  :devil:

Good to finally meet you last night mate!

:sheep:

Mat - that explains things! I thought that I passed the Saab (I'd stopped for fuel)....but couldn't see you!!!

But surely you were planning to.......oh, right, its your "biker's sarcasm again........???

you're getting it :D  :D

Thats because my fingers have only just defrosted enough to type from 40 minutes motorway driveing with no side screens at 10:30 PM last night!!!!

I go in at 11:45 and my head is still banging from the noise.  note to self ...must wear ear plugs when driving Westie a long distance.