South Wales Meet

Pembroke Pat

Note that the public liability insurance is covered.

Just the track day cover to consider.  At £100 then I think that you might as well do a full day.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pembroke Pat

• chrisbin

• Mat Jackson

• speedy jon

Personally, I've never bothered with Track Day insurance. The excess is so high that you'd have to do some serious damage to the car before it would even be worthwhile claiming.

Last time I canvassed for opinions on here, most people said the same.

Andy

As a point of interest...how will we know each other?  I mean if westies aren't being driven due to mechanical incompetence, failure to finish the kit in the garage or pure lilly liverered girlyness.

Any suggestions - Humourous suggestions accepted but not necessarily used.

Yep, I'm planning to be there. Also understand that we might have a visitor from "The Dark Side"  ;) . Have also been contacted by the chaps who run this outfit and they are hoping to come along too.

Just hope the roads and weather are a bit better by then..... :0

im sure that one of us will have a westfield hat on or sticker on the rear window? or am i the only 1.:p

a track day down llandow will be great.i had loads of fun when i tested my westy and i was the only there too. know the wscc mag that gets sent out to members how do we get our own section in that?

thanks Jon

know the wscc mag that gets sent out to members how do we get our own section in that?

thanks Jon

Write it!!!!!

Joking aside, I would say it will probably be as simple as that. If we contribute something worthwhile, then I'm sure the editor will be grateful!

So who's going to take the minutes.......????:devil:

I presume there is some sort of official method of having a new area recognised. Presumably a letter to the Membership Secretary (Roland?) would be a good start?

Andy

I presume there is some sort of official method of having a new area recognised. Presumably a letter to the Membership Secretary (Roland?) would be a good start?

Andy

I agree, Andy, and was planning to suggest the same at the meeting........

But lets just get the first meeting out the way first........its been a long time coming........... :)