• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mark Purves

• CateringVan

• Arm

The owner was making a very good effort at disguising its real identity - was wearing lotus and twin-cam badges.

Decided not to take mine as its running poorly at the moment and a break down  there was the last thing I wanted  :D

Incidentally I wonder how many people mistakenly drove into the 'catering' exhibition that was to the left of the main entrance....

I wonder how many people mistakenly drove into the 'catering' exhibition that was to the left of the main entrance....
The irony didnt go unnoticed by me....  :cool:

I saw a few of the catering delegates looking at the Caterhams so I can only assume they got it wrong too  :D

One question though have either Westfield or Caterham put an invite out to each other for a showdown race meet.

That would be fun.

That would indeed be fun and I would be up for it. Would need to compare cars with similar spec's (engines, tyres). I dont think this has ever been officially done. Some races (750 mc for eg) have both type of cars but they are usually quite different.

???  This should be worth a look as it looks like it could kick off here with a bit of help :D

Can wait til the presentation evening if you like, or if thats too late we can sort out before.

We're on holiday this week and so I'm a bit slow wiith some of the responses.

Ash