FW 400

FW400 Ian

I'm not to keen on the colour and will change it over the winter. My thoughts are

Poiple is the only colour.  Though I will admit to liking the Snotgreen also.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FW400 Ian

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Peter Cox

There was a FW400 at th efactory a couple of Fridays ago when I was collecting the last few bits and pieces to finish my kit.  This wasn`t yours by any chance was it?

Looked very nice............

Indeed.  You can almost forgive me liking the Snotgreen.

Choice of engine is your only other redeeming feature ;)

There's another for sale in the last couple of issues of 'Circuit Driver' if anyone is interested :)

Andy

Just as an aside, I remember seeing one of these at the factory some time ago now, it was on a trailer as they had just come back from a shakedown session at a track (can't remember which one) on talking to the guys that had been there they told me that the only cars that could give them a race was a full race TVR Tuscan and he was on slicks!!! So I think you're going to have more than a bit of a handful there Ian!  Have fun and be careful for a bit mate :D

• 5 months later...

Well it's now painted. It's VERY orange now. I have changed the wheels to a set I picked up last week at the factory (black centers). It's now having a check over, new front anti role bar (last one snapped at Donny in October) new exhaust (de cat) and a slight change to the map. This should now give the car another 25 BHP, so I now have a more than adequate 520 BHP per tone !!!!. O dear what have I done !!!!

??????

Piccies please! :p

i have no clue on how to put them on.

See the link in adhawkins signiture.

Once he becomes a WSCC Member :)

(If you already are, use the 'Register WSCC Membership' link at the top of the page, you'll need your membership number and post code).

Andy