• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• peterg

• Big Bad Ben

• Ian Podmore

:durr:  you had to add www. to the name otherwise it doesn't know what you're trying to do..... huh, women eh?  ;)  :devil:  :D

:D I just copied and pasted what was there...Well if you men had put it in its right format to begin with, we wouldn't have had this problem would we.  Huh, men, eh  :p

That meeting must hold the record for the most red flags

Yes I thought that - every slightest thing and someone threw out a red flag

I thought the red flags went out a bit too often too, but I'd rather be moaned at for sweeping the track too often than not often enough...

Don't think I was taking a pop at the marshalls!  If someone puts a wheel off, it needs checking and sweeping.  I've been out there with the brush before.....

Last thing you want when trying to get that extra tenth of a second is to find a patch of mud on the tarmac......

Special thanks to any of the WSCC who were marshalling. :)

Sorry I had to shoot of just after 12 - I had things to do at home.

At the next one we hope to have a beam breaker on the front of the '4 :)

Special thanks to any of the WSCC who were marshalling. :)

You're welcome Ian, was great to see the Westfields with plenty of sideways action. Lots of oooohs and aaaahs coming from our post when things got a bit lary from you guys  :devil:  :D  :D

Lots of oooohs and aaaahs coming from our post when things got a bit lary from you guys  

Lots of ooohs and aaahs when Ians Batmobile turned up :D

What a showstopper, especially when Ian let me babysit the car and jo public thought it was mine  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Needless to say I didnt correct them, untill the questions got a bit difficult  :D

Rob