Our esteemed leader

1905.jpeg

David (or Guy) Hussey

1907.jpeg

PeterG

1906.jpeg

And a Fezza - mmmmm :love::p !

1908.jpeg

A great day was had by all - especially "Rabbit's foot" Taffy - a seat for his monkey :oops: AND a "marshall's club" prize; quite a day for the young ??? Welshman!

:p:p:p

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• peterg

• Big Bad Ben

• Ian Podmore

Thanks for helping with marshalling Ben  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Pity you were'nt down on startline with your camera - you'd have had a great shot of the lady scruter mopping out some surplus overspill oil from my passenger footwell, what a nice lady  :D  :D  :p  ;)  ;)  :D  :devil:  :devil: very pleasant  :D  :devil:  :D

That would be the lady that was concerned about the sunglasses wedged down the side  of the passenger seat for one of my runs :D   She took custody of them during my run and even brought them back to afterwards. What service :)

That meeting must hold the record for the most red flags :0

Hope remaining spectators enjoyed my oversteery second run after I messed up the entry to the molehill big time.  Drove as sideways as I could from then on :D

Bet your view wasn't as good as the eyeful I got Mr P  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

That meeting must hold the record for the most red flags

Yes I thought that - every slightest thing and someone threw out a red flag - why ???? It did slow it down a lot - we should have stood a chance of gettin 3 timed runs with the amount of entries today  :down:  :down:  :down: Still never mind good relaxed atmosphere  :D  :D  :D

Was there some big crashes then

Not one, not even any pushing of cars due to fuel starvation  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

event went smoothly no-one broke anything, no-one hurt - sorry to have spoilt your blood thirst Luke  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

event went smoothly no-one broke anything, no-one hurt - sorry to have spoilt your blood thirst Luke

lol, well how come the red flag was brought out? Just precaution?

over enthusiasm and inexperience  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

oh no  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Mr A, please don't fall asleep again and let Mrs A loose with her camera  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D

Sounds like I missed out Mr S.  Mind you the view whilst the 'engine bay' inspections were done was better than you normally have of an MSA scrutineer! :)

They were rather slow at getting red flags out when the Triumph went the wrong way round.....  They only got them out once he went off!

Don't think there were any damaged Westfields, just some sprintered Reliant fibreglass.  And lots of Ferraris at sea!  The RS6 was remarkably quick, with some very committed driving for such a barge (a powerful barge mind you).

Mind you the view whilst the 'engine bay' inspections were done was better than you normally have of an MSA scrutineer!

Very same - but soooooooooooo much closer  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D

And in my defence of any photos that Mrs Westy may have - All I can say was it was a very hot sunny day  :D  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :D

that photo is safe with me  

I therefore have reason to worry  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Mr A, please don't fall asleep again and let Mrs A loose with her camera  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D

I had to pretend to be asleep so she would stop nagging about insignificant things and I could get some peace and quiet :down: