• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Bananaman

• Rob Navin

• adhawkins

Top Posters In This Topic

Still full of joy  :D  :D despite getting something dodgy from my Welsh Breakfast stop yesterday morning  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse: Immodium please  :D  :D  :arse:  :arse:  :D

I was busy working  :arse:

But not stopped smiling  :D  :D  :D

17 point class for Ivory X-flow cars or radicals would be a great idea  

how about 17 points for cars with busted noses..then we will both be in with a shout :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:

17 point class for Ivory X-flow cars or radicals would be a great idea  

how about 17 points for cars with busted noses..then we will both be in with a shout :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:

Ah but then we would be tied  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I still think the ivory bonus points would need to be introduced.

Or what about divide the points you would normally get on each event by the number of valves you have got.    :D  :D  :D

I can confirm that at all times throughout the weekend (and Friday) that Mr Navin kept all four wheels attached to his car  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D

Whether he kept them on the circuit is another matter  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  and his car is very light to push  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

I should be getting loads of points for 4 wheels off the ground at Curborough :D  :p

I only got 1  :t-up:  :love:  :0  :suspect:  as I was in a class of 14    :bangshead:

J D     :cool:

If anyone has any thoughts or considerations to make please e-mail myself or Steve Robinson directly

.. but no gratuitious whingeing.

Class/points systems will always suit some driver/car combinations more than others.

The main problem seems to be that if you are chasing a particular class championship there is no way of telling how many other wscc competitors will be in your class at any event in order to try for max points. But perhaps someone can think of a way to pre register intentions.

Personally i find it frustrating to be giving away 40-70 hp to cars in same class wich effectively means only being able to fight for minor places!

Most of the other x/flow,pinto,cvh are in this predicament

I did notice that if you order the spreadsheet alphabetically by Surname/first name, I'm leading the Speed Series  :t-up:

Mrs Westy

With my limited expertise in Excel I think that you will find that the other KA in the Speed Series is actually leading the 2004 Championship if we use your proposed alphabetical scoring method  ???

Keith

Personally i find it frustrating to be giving away 40-70 hp to cars in same class wich effectively means only being able to fight for minor places!

as you say it depends on which events you go to.  for example for class B I got beat on sunday by someone in a standard 2lt VX and his time was beaten by people who were in the <1700cc class.......

Mrs Westy

With my limited expertise in Excel I think that you will find that the other KA in the Speed Series is actually leading the 2004 Championship if we use your proposed alphabetical scoring method  ???

Keith

b*******, foiled again  :arse:

Edit: *thinks* well can I use this method to win class B then  :t-up:

Now I'm confused...where did Mrs. Westy's 'AA' post go?

And what have I missed?

:durr:

Andy

Mrs W and the AA ?????????

How would that work we all know who she is  :D:D:D:D