FW400

Petrol.Head

Do you think Caterham would sponsor the SS.

I think we should ask, just for the hell of it. I'm pretty sure Andy Noble would see it as a sound business decision,which will only enhance the C******m brand, and open the business up to new markets, and new opportunities.

Now there's a meeting I'd like to attend... :D:D:D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Matt Seabrook

• Mark Purves

• Al Yupright

Do we have any Westie challangers to this figure?

Dunno, but i can think of a couple of Dax's....

The twin engine BEC's would be blow the FW400 in to the weeds.... not many of them around though, and not really comparing eggs with eggs. For a CEC, it's pretty impressive, although I'm sure the figures aren't accurate...

with 60mph coming up in 3.8sec and 100mph in a mere 8.7sec.

Think thats a bit more like it.  ;)

What about FW400 chassis + bike engine  ???  ???  ??? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice  :D  :D

hm, the seller has 0 feedback and says this "Will post worldwide "

Personally I wouldn't buy something of this value of a seller with 0 feedback.

cheers,

greg

What about FW400 chassis + bike engine  ???  ???  ??? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice  :D  :D

Cos its got the hewland box in the rear end, it needs one of those 350bhp V8 bike engines.

Would it be eligible for the Speed Series :D

Yep. Not sure what class, but I think it'd be in H....

Go on Al, buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it.....

Or what about a 3.0 litre 2 stroke boat engine ?

You'd have a job getting it quiet enough, especially if it's on spannies to get good power.

Mmmmmmmmm spannies.....

Mmmmmmmmm reed valves

Mmmmmmmmm *FX* ring ding  ding   ding    ding     ding      ding       ding        ding      thruuuuuummmmm

Happy memories of RD350LC's....... *drifts away in a haze of blue smoke*  :D:D:D

Happy memories of RD350LC's....... *drifts away in a haze of blue smoke*  :D:D:D

Sorry. was that you or the bike?

:D  :D  :D

Quote (Blatman @ July 22 2004,08:31)

Happy memories of RD350LC's....... *drifts away in a haze of blue smoke*    

Sorry. was that you or the bike?

Even better memories for me had RD500LC which was Stan Stevens tuned, 14 MPG on a good day.

:p  :D  :p  :D  :p

Preferred the Gamma 500 to the "Elsie" myself.

Mate of mine had a Stan Stephens 350LC which was absolutely terrifying when you hit 6000rpm. Well, terrifying the first time. After that it was just a question of how high you can get the front wheel....

Bought RD as friends already had Gamma's so wanted something different as per the norm with me.

Was one of the fastest things I have riden inc the new stuff on the block.

:p  :p  :p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.