Brake upgrade

Mark B

Yep

4 pot and greenstuff hear , couldn't be better , amazing stoppin power

Takes a while to get used to westy brakes.

No servo assistance is THE big difference IMO, but, the pedal feel is amplified without the sevo, as is the (none power )steering.

Big part of what WEsty drivin is about.

:)  :)  :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark B

• Matt Seabrook

• neilwillis

• Bazzer

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean about getting used to no servo, it's the first car I've had without one, even when I drove the westfield demo car I thought the brakes were pants, what type of pads do westfield use as standard, any ideas?

At least the brakes are the only thing I don't like about the car, I absolutely love the rest of it!  :love:  :D

I'm happy with just bleeding the brakes and fitting new standard lucas disc pads on the rears and 1144 mintex on the front.Did make a lot of difference.Guess the brake fluid was old and new fluid made the pedal so much better.